bring back marc bircham

snake

He's at that point now where he needs to be seeing to his own affairs. Pitching for Canada I can't see being of any benefit to him.

Haven't had a player with that sort of bite since Mark Watson (although Serioux gave it a good run). Yeah, yeah, his playing style is a COCACAF red card waiting to happen. Sure. Maybe, but he's a pretty smart fellow and I think he could adapt without too much harm to his play. Don't discount the influence a player like Birch can have on a team, yours and theres.

And yes. Absolutely. I think when there's the right sort of need Birch would be a brilliant sub.

quote:Originally posted by Ivan

Bircham did try out for TFC last year if I recall. The reasons why he wasn't asked back probably belong in another thread.

I think it is fine to discuss them in this thread. I would be interested to know whatever information you have on this subject.

quote:Originally posted by Grizzly

I think it is fine to discuss them in this thread. I would be interested to know whatever information you have on this subject.

Sorry to mislead Grizzly. I have no information. I just didn't want this thread to degenerate into another of those - TFC hates Canadians - thread.

Archived