Tryout for Center Back In Italy.

BigBird

Currently on a trial for a Dual Canadian/Italian defender by the name of Matthew Cita born 1990 and out of Woodbridge, Ontario... Matthew is a tall Central defender who has played in a Senior League this past season for preperation of this trial and his first outside of Canada. This will be his first outside of Canada on a trial./

quote:Originally posted by BigBird

Currently on a trial for a Dual Canadian/Italian defender by the name of Matthew Citta born 1990 and out of Woodbridge, Ontario... Matthew is a tall Central defender who has played in a Senior League this past season for preperation of this trial and his first outside of Canada. This will be his first outside of Canada on a trial./

BigBird, who is he trialing with?

quote:Originally posted by jpg75

BigBird, who is he trialing with?

I really cannot say much at this moment in time, other then its a primavera team in Italy. Matthew has been now his 2nd week. I will keep you informed on his progress, good or bad in the next week or so. But regardless a great opportuntity for him in this moment in time as he has many years ahead of him and is quite young. A Great young boy with solid quality and strenghts a bull if i may say, very much like littlebird when he was young. Matthew deserves this chance to show what he can do and find out just what he needs to improve on if anything if he was to come back. Lets hope not!

Archived