CSL player info

Hi all,

I've been trying to help "Aljarov" find some info on the CSL for the popular PC simulation game Football Manager 2008. He's posted on here before under that name and works as a North American data researcher for the game's creators, Sports Interactive.

I had been exchanging e-mails with Stan Adamson and other CSL officials in a bid to get some player information, and while they seemed initially interested, I haven't heard back from them.

The main information that would help expand FM's already-impressive player database to include the CSL would be a list of the 2007 season players, their birth-dates (which Mr. Adamson had hinted would be readily available) and their nationalities/places of birth (more difficult to obtain); as well as information regarding the team venues (name, capacity) and training grounds.

If anyone can help with this information, it would be greatly appreciated (I'm simply volunteering to help expand FM's database, and while I don't imagine it would help sell more copies, it would certainly make managing TFC/the Canadian nats much more enjoyable than in previous versions).

A demo of the game has been released; the CSL information would end up in the next update patch with other recent changes across the footballing world.

Thanks.

I posted a thread about almost the same thing a few months back. The response was pretty much good luck finding the info.

I'm working on the game New Star Soccer 4 (much funner then FM) and you will be able to start your career in the CSL, before your big move to Man U or Chelsea. But yeah, if anyone knows some stuff about the league, please post it here and make two great games even better. I really need to know about the contracts players have.

Archived