¨Pelerud & Mezzaros ..poltics of CSA

Trillium

Are Even ...and the team manager ..playing too much politics regarding the failed oppourtunity to have the womens Olympic qualifying in Victoria ...is this what you want going on when your preparing a team for a do or die game ?

I cant help but believe the players are negativily impacted ... if one accpets at face value the "family" nature of the team due it its prolonged residency together with Even..does his now open battle with the CSA lead to a real melt down of focus on the team before playing Australia.my

It seems to me based on Peleruds comments he was organising the tournament ..i.e. arranged a local organizing ctte in Victoria etc. without reference to the Canadian Olympic ctte and the CSA...but thats another thread...

Given the negatives around the team this week and Angus Barretts luke warm support for women's soccer as head of delegation...I think Canada could really crumble in tomorrows game starting about the sixty minute mark...final score...three to one, Canadas goal by Robinson brought in after eighty minutes to replace Sinclair.

And yes i hope I am wrong.

quote:Originally posted by Trillium

Are Even ...and the team manager ..playing too much politics regarding the failed oppourtunity to have the womens Olympic qualifying in Victoria ...is this what you want going on when your preparing a team for a do or die game ?

I don't think so, not at all. They have only talked about it once, right? Its not like the planed to make this a big issue. As far as I can tell, a reporter was asking Pelerud about his comments on FIFA.com. He either brought this up to help justify his comments or it was the reporter that brought up this topic and he answered in disgust. I don't think he was playing politics or trying to attack the CSA. But I don't know much about it...

quote:Originally posted by CoachRich

Thank you that you hope you are wrong. If anything the CSA's admissions as before will fuel the team. I'm sure each WNT player will see CSA instead of Green & Yellow. Tons of motivation for the players & I hope we will celebrate as it will be another nail in the CSA suits coffin.

I agree with Trillium but I hope you are right CoachRich.

Archived