Whitecaps coach Bob Lilley sacked

Allison A

quote:Originally posted by analyst

Tomas Niendorf may also be in the running - he is already on the Whitecaps staff.

I can't see Miller coming back from Europe for the job. Unless Yallop gets fired, why would he willingly move down? As far as Niendorf, he might be a possibility, but I think he's a better developer of talent than anything else. I'd rather have him in charge of the academy and perhaps head coaching the new PDL side.

Jason

quote:Originally posted by analyst

Tomas Niendorf may also be in the running - he is already on the Whitecaps staff.

I can't see Miller coming back from Europe for the job. Unless Yallop gets fired, why would he willingly move down? As far as Niendorf, he might be a possibility, but I think he's a better developer of talent than anything else. I'd rather have him in charge of the academy and perhaps head coaching the new PDL side.

Jason

Guest Soccrman
quote:Originally posted by Jason

Jason

Niendorf is a wanker, pure and simple, don't get conned by the BS!!

quote:Originally posted by Soccrman

Niendorf is a wanker, pure and simple, don't get conned by the BS!!

I don't think Thomas even knows what a wanker is. Care to expand on your BS?

Thomas Niendorf did pretty good in Calgary, and is not a bad coach, but I think Nick Dasovic would be a very good replacement for Bob. He is not too far removed from the A-league, he knows the stucture and the players, and is a very decent person, really honest, and a good manager as well. I hope he gets the position.

Archived