Lars in the Champions League (R)

JamesW

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply
quote:Originally posted by Jamit

Well I can, but then you get a bunch of blurs moving around.

Anyone know how much added on time? I missed that...

That sucks! I boosted mine up to 200% and it's clear as glass. Not sure what the res. is, guess it doesn't matter anymore. 1-1 FT, good result for Lars and RBK.

And that is it. 1-1.

Rosenborg begins their conquest of Europe!

All you people, laughing at me for picking Rosenborg to come out of this group, look who is laughing now! Clearly they are going to be the first Norway team to win the UEFA Champions League.

quote:Originally posted by Ed

That's not why we were laughing at you.

Must have missed something...:D

But yeah, no way this game should have ended 1-1. Rosenborg got luck with a number of posts and near misses. My stream cut out when they scored, but it looked like a lucky goal.

Actually Lars didn't have that many shots to stop. Chelsea outshot RBK 29 to something and 18 were off target. Lots of shots blocked as well. He did come out bravely towards the end to force the shooter into action (again wide).

quote:Originally posted by Ed

He did come out bravely towards the end to force the shooter into action (again wide).

My stream cut out just as the guy was taking the shot, but did that not result in a corner? Which would then make me think he got something on it, no?

The Setanta announcers seemed impressed with Lars' ability to not give up rebounds. I only saw the second half but he seemed to have a good game, playing within his abilities, going after the ball when available and letting the defence handle it at other times.

Archived