Footy show podcast #4

SeanKeay

Football Factories is in 10 oclock sunday nights on the score..

I think next weeks focus is Turkey...

And the footyshow is a show about men's soccer, sorry.

And there was word of it about the womens team, we said how that christine sinclair and kara lang are more well known in canada then julian deguzman and dero

quote:Originally posted by Jamit

You guys do know that the Women's World Cup is going on, right? Not even a mention...

I hate to be politically incorrect (actually, I don't hate it. frankly I like political incorrectness) but am I the only person who is completely uninterested in this Women's World Cup. I don't even like watching the Canadian team. Don't get me wrong...I'll watch our ladies solely out of National Pride but I detest the style of play that Pellerud coaches. It's the total opposite of the style of play we are seeing from our men. Unfortunately, many of the WNT's in this tournament plays a similar style, which makes for boring games.

Sorry to digress.

quote:Originally posted by VPjr

Nope....where did you catch that show JPG75?

Looks like Sean already answered for me. It's a show chronicling the hooligan culture in various countries. The guy documenting it is the same guy who did the movie "football factory" about the Millwall hooligans (i really need to see that movie now!).

I hear ya about the women, it pains me to watch them play at a skill level below what they're capable of playing.

quote:Originally posted by SeanKeay

And the footyshow is a show about men's soccer, sorry.

Fair enough. But if Canada does any good in this tournament I hope you stick to that...

Anyways, I did enjoy the show and am glad to see you got the iTunes problems fixed.

Archived