Anti CSA bumper stickers, or just stickers.

Paddy

Yes...simple idea, but a few could always be placed on the cars of the CSA members (as well as our own automobiles). We know where their office is.

How about a guerrilla stickering campaign? Any place where public notices can be placed, tag it with a few stickers. Hand them out at games, etc.

Just a thought.

I like the idea of pumper stickers but Guerrilla marketing is something you have to be very careful with. Many cases exist where people get pissed off with the waste left behind and turn against the cause.

What if we made a much of election style, picket tomb stones that say "WC qualifying 94", "WC qualifiying 98", etc... and stuck them right on their lawn at CSA headquarters? It's effective, and relatively easy to clean up (by them if not us). Take picture or two of that and it's just another big joke at their expense.

I think stickers are a very good idea. They are cheap and can be very effective.

There is a new company out right now called "WANT Beverages" that is using a sticker campaign to raise brand awareness. I have no idea who they were or what they did until I saw stickers on telephone polls, on cars, etc...

If someone comes up with a basic concept for the artwork, I can look into the cost of doing the stickers. In my line of work, I have stickers made up all the time. They are cheap

I kind of like ag futbol's tombstone idea too? It's cheeky. unfortunately (or maybe fortunately), I'm not well connected in the tombstone business so I wouldn't know where to get one.

quote:Originally posted by VPjr

I kind of like ag futbol's tombstone idea too? It's cheeky. unfortunately (or maybe fortunately), I'm not well connected in the tombstone business so I wouldn't know where to get one.

Actual tombstones would be way too expensive. I was thinking cardboard :)

quote:Originally posted by piltdownman

Unless they are magnet bumper stickers i think sticking them csa members cars would be a really bad thing. Anything that causes damage is a BAD thing.

Well, it wouldn't really cause damage (unlike the CSA), just take a while to remove (like the CSA), but essentially you are correct.

I think handing them out a games with the back of the sticker, the part that covers the adhesive, explaining grievances would be affective. What people do with them after that is up to them ;).

It would be a relatively cheap way to keep the momentum going and continue to educate more people along the way. I am not suggesting that this is a solution, but if nothing is done any progress from Sept 12 will be long forgotten.

Archived