So much for watching the game.

vancanman

The women's match was on very early in the morning while I was at work, and it is going to be repeated here in Vancouver at 7:00PM. However, since the score is posted on the home page of this site, I don't have to watch it now, and I can sit here watching paint dry (I actually might paint the bathroom). Once the paint is dried, I could watch baseball. Anyway, I just had to vent. Should I avoid this site until all possible repeats have been played or was anyone else planning to watch this evening?

quote:Originally posted by vancanman

Should I avoid this site until all possible repeats have been played or was anyone else planning to watch this evening?

The homepage should be avoided after any game just like you would have avoided the home page of CBC sports or any other news website. The forums are free as long as you don't go into the topics discussing the game.

And yes, I am the guy updating the website, so you can put all the blame on me.

quote:Originally posted by Jamit

The homepage should be avoided after any game just like you would have avoided the home page of CBC sports or any other news website. The forums are free as long as you don't go into the topics discussing the game.

And yes, I am the guy updating the website, so you can put all the blame on me.

Wow, i have this site bookmarked to go right to the forums so i hardly if ever look at the homepage. Keep up the good work Jamit it looks excellent.

It seems my comments might have been taken the wrong way. I tried to sound as diplomatic as possible. I know I wouldn't go to the CBC site without knowing the score first, but I thought perhaps since the match was repeated, that other people who care about the women's team (yes, the match, not just the score, but I am having a very busy few days, and I couldn't find the time to watch both matches if I knew the score of one) anyway, it wasn't a complaint, just an observation. I really enjoy this site and since I'm as good with computers as Mexicans are at refereeing, I'm glad someone else manages to do a great job with this site. Unlike most sites I go to (rugby, hockey) this one is very easy to navigate. Allez les rouges (femmes) in the next match.

Archived