A Protest Proposal: CSA board resignation

Guest Jeffery S.

Guest Jeffery S.
quote:Originally posted by L.T.

If your retorts are going to be petty, personal attacks, at least warn people up front so we don't have to read 10 paragraphs of drivel hoping to find something with a purpose other than satisfying the author's ego.

Thanks...

Sorry, but I suggest when you see my name at the top of a post you don't read it. That is an easy solution.

As for my posts, well I happen to have fun posting on this website, it is enjoyable. I would never post like this on a political website or in any field I was a professional in, lord forbid. The great thing about soccer is that you can be extremely passionate and passionately extreme about something that is altogether unimportant in the bigger picture, but which is the source of passion for millions of other individuals all over the world.

As for the aggressive nature of the post, it is because Observer was insulting towards me, and I used the same disdain back. It was a pleasant exercise in reciprocity.

Anyways, you seem upset at me Lino, why is that? And you have not actually argued any of the points involved. I don't have the same opinion of your website work.

Jeffrey, I enjoy your posts when you're addressing the issue (That's why I read to the end..) and not out to insult the poster, which is how I took your last reply.

You just seem a little quick to shift into personal attack mode sometimes...

Guest Jeffery S.
quote:Originally posted by L.T.

Jeffrey, I enjoy your posts when you're addressing the issue (That's why I read to the end..) and not out to insult the poster, which is how I took your last reply.

You just seem a little quick to shift into personal attack mode sometimes...

Fair enough, you are probably right, but since Observer decides to tell me how ridiculous my ideas are on the basis of him being involved in lobbying, my retort is to attack his basis for opinion, his supposed professional background.

I could spend all day talking about my professional experience too, for the first time I actually referred to my PR background in a post today, though that was probably a mistake. Who cares what your background is, maybe we are perfect examples of the Peter Principle and are just a bunch of guys having risen in our companies to our highest level of incompetence.

I am going to go back and remove the insulting part of my reply to Observer.

Archived