Aug 30 - Vancouver vs Minnesota [R]

Footy

quote:Originally posted by Jeffrey S.

So people are not allowed to disagree as to which keeper is better? When did that rule get made up?

I think their shrinks came up with that rule. I'm not the only one who has said that Goddard has played horribly in fact there was someone else on this board just a few games ago when Goddard deflected the ball through his own legs and into his own goal and then feigned injury. That person said that Goddard would not play another game in a Caps jersey. I've also read comments from supporters of teams that have played the Whitecaps who have commented on his poor play.

quote:ut you live on the North Shore and have no real excuse for not attending games at Swangard unless you have some physical reason that makes it not possible or too difficult that you are not sharing with the rest of us.

Yes. That physical reason in an aversion to paying for a crap product.

• 2 weeks later...
quote:Originally posted by Calgary Boomer

Duh, Krapyerbed...who do you think??

It might be hard for someone to tell. A newbie coming to this site and reading the thread would wonder about you guys, not knowing you carry a big grudge. Afterall I was involved in a discussion about Whitecaps keepers in a thread that was talking about who was starting in goal for the Whitecaps. For some reason a few of you people do not think I should have an opinion on what order the Whitecaps keepers should rank. At least "THE TRUTH" was talking soccer in his response although his lack of intellect led him to start off his response with name calling. Still he was responding on topic and talking soccer. You on the other hand did not have anything to say on the subject and resorted to defamation and slander in regards to my mental health. You did not however have anything to say on the matter of Whitecaps keepers which makes me wonder why you felt the need to respond. Richard also did not reply with any comments on the keeper situation, choosing instead to bring up the fact that I hadn't attended any games this season.

So it's really easy to see why Daniel would wonder just who in this thread is the one with borderline personality disorder. A new person reading this board for the first time would most likely not choose the guy who was talking on topic about the Whitecaps goalkeeping situation in a thread about who was going to be the starting keeper in an upcoming game.

There is nothing in the forum rules requiring posters to physically attend games to post about them. It is not even necessary to be a supporter of a team to comment on them nor is it forbidden to be highly critical of a team. It is however not permitted to make personal insults. Krammerhead is watching the games on internet and in fact is even paying to watch them so he is fully entitled to comment on them. Some people may find his views overly negative but he also without a doubt often posts a lot of valid information and opinions, ie. in no way is he a troll. If you don't agree with his opinions post your own opinion but the personal insults are unwarranted, childish, boring to read and needlessly cluttering up the threads.

Archived