GOLTV is hosting a poll re: CSA

VPjr

Gentlemen be careful, I really don't know what make people do the things they do and maybe that is why life is so amazingly beautiful and different anyway you want to look at. I am very much concerned about the various angles all questions could lead to. Let us go back to basics. Toronto FC is a roaring success,the U-20 showed everybody who wanted to know about that thing that soccer is very alive and yes kicking. Now this crap.These drastic recommendations and obvious pole results are not really what we want. I know I called for a march an yes I know I believe very strongly that we need changes, but they are to be orchestrated by us, not Gol tv. We are the ones that want it and demand it the fans. Anybody else is an opportunist,When we speak the rest of Canada listens ok and capice. We are the only ones.

We can put up one heck of a show at the CNE prior to that game and hey we could even get some ex MNT team players involved. This is what it is all about those crazy fans,but oh so powerfull if united.

One issue I have with this poll is that it doesn't address the real problem.

The real problem is CSA structure rather than the individuals on the board. Removing elected board members from the board sounds good but who really can do that. On top of that, the system then elects the next group of board members.

All this poll does is allow soccer supporters to vent their frustrations.

quote:Originally posted by john tv

Gentlemen be careful, I really don't know what make people do the things they do and maybe that is why life is so amazingly beautiful and different anyway you want to look at. I am very much concerned about the various angles all questions could lead to. Let us go back to basics. Toronto FC is a roaring success,the U-20 showed everybody who wanted to know about that thing that soccer is very alive and yes kicking. Now this crap.These drastic recommendations and obvious pole results are not really what we want. I know I called for a march an yes I know I believe very strongly that we need changes, but they are to be orchestrated by us, not Gol tv. We are the ones that want it and demand it the fans. Anybody else is an opportunist,When we speak the rest of Canada listens ok and capice. We are the only ones.

We can put up one heck of a show at the CNE prior to that game and hey we could even get some ex MNT team players involved. This is what it is all about those crazy fans,but oh so powerfull if united.

And it's GOLTV who's going to show your frustration and maybe even support it. We've all come to realize that the media is never right in your mind John...even when they post the Voyageurs letter on a blog, try to get the word out to this masses, show the same frustration that you're showing. They are a great forum for the fans and for our opinions to be heard...who knows..maybe someone in the gov is watching. Do you think that most the people hired at LeafsTV hate the leafs?? Not likely. I know most of the people at GOLTV and they are just like you and I.....huge soccer fans trying to make a difference when they can. Always willing to point out the bad, but too small to give a complement when one might actually be deserved...very small minded.

Archived