Ronaldinho to Chelsea?

Desigol

Guest Jeffery S.

I personally think Barça should take the money and run, unless he really shakes things up he is starting to be more a liability than a virtue. It is rare for a Brazilian to last even this long at Barça anyways, and now that he has a Spanish passport he does not count as a foreigner and I think his market value should be up.

As for a replacement on the left side of the attack, well there's Henry, pretty good I'd say.

Guest Jeffery S.
quote:Originally posted by Johnnyranger

Henry is never a left winger...He is a striker through and through. They should be looking at buying Robben to replace him.

Ronaldinho is not a left winger either, so what is your point? Barça plays with three attackers and the outside guys turn in to look for the play, do not go for the end line usually. Normally the outside backs are the ones crossing in on the run. Though Henry is pretty good at it, not with speed but with skill.

Ronnie had a good game in the friendly today vs. Inter, but playing in a place where he has to work harder, in the middle, a second striker position. I think he may start to work harder as we have enough good players to sit the stars on the bench, the best player this pre-season has been Giovanni dos Santos.

Archived