To All My Fans - The Footy Show Podcast

SeanKeay

Hey guys, just started a new lil show on the scores website.

James Sharman, Joe Ross, Kristian Jack and Myself. Talk about the week that was in soccer.

This 1st episode run down is like this

0:01-10:00 - EPL week review

10:00-20:00 - TFC and Mls review

20:00-27:00 - Canada/Iceland review

Hope you guys take a listen

http://www.thescore.ca/blogs/footy/index.asp?name=footy/2007/08/the_footy_show.html

Myself and Joe ross are well informed in canadian soccer... kristian and james still know there stuff tho.

But yea, You will get some good discussion about canadian soccer and tfc in upcoming shows. Im new to the group of guys, they have known each other for years. Im sure in a few weeks ill be up to speed with them.

This will be an every monday podcast. So stay tuned :)

quote:Originally posted by SeanKeay

and james still knows his stuff tho.

i realize you pretty much have to say that, what with this whole new gig and all, but it still sounds funny to me to hear that someone actually thinks sharman knows his stuff.

you mean that all this time on tv, sharman has only been doing an impression of a blathering idiot?

good to know.

Good podcast...entertaining. I like the format better than the Fan's soccer show.

Sean, 1 word of advice....get a little closer to the mic when you are speaking. it was a bit hard to hear you at times. We don't want you to sound like Paul James (the quietest broadcaster of all time)....otherwise, awesome job.

Can we count on you to do a little CSA slamming on next Monday's show?

quote:Originally posted by SeanKeay

Yea, definatly a problem i have.. i start to speak and i move back away from the mic.

I Will get better :P

I give you credit for putting yourself out there in the first place. The more you do it, the better you'll be. Good luck next week....please tear the CSA a new arsehole...please

Archived