DeRo SuperLiga goal

Elias

Ha...yeah. I ment to do that. Practiced it all week.

Can't remember who it was but a fellow with one of the SPL also-rans tried to do a sort of step over on the gallop, got his feet tangled together with the ball and went down head 1st with the defenders closing him down as it was painfully odvious he was going to crash out. Somehow ends up accidently toe poking the ball through a defenders legs and volleys the 'keep from 19 yards even as his face is getting a skin graff on the pitch and the other defender is kicking him in the nuts. Hilarious.

Was years and years ago now. Would be grand to find on YouTube. (Somehow the Dundee Derby comes to mind, but honestly can't remember for sure).

this is gunna seem odd, I have trouble believing it myself but someone emailed me asking questions about Dero after seeing my videos (age, nationality, cost) and then when I told him, he messaged me thanks today andsaid everton were gonna send a scout? It's probably bull**** but still...

Guest Jeffery S.
quote:Originally posted by MikeF

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andy_Holden

That Andy Holden? Interesting, but has to be taken with a grain of salt.

You'd be surprised. I was once contacted by a Liverpool based agent on the basis of a post of mine on an English board. He wanted to know about a Barça youth player whose father was looking for an out. So don't take these things that lightly, you might find that real, legitimate interest can arise out of seemingly unprofessional queries.

I would write back giving a good review of De Rosario and mentioning the interest of Keegan in signing him at Man City on a short time ago. Also might be worth mentioning he has just renewed his contract and has gotten a raise, but his salary is still way below even the lowest of professional EPL salaries.

I mentioned in cost that he was remarkably cheap because of the 2.1 mil team salary cap and in his response he told me to send along any more video's I made of him, I recommended he watch the gold cup vid and the venezuela vid (I failed to incluede the austria canada) to see him do more than score.

btw it wasn't andy holden emailing me, andy holden is supposedly going to scout him out.

yup, some people downloaded my videos from soccerclips and just change the song and an effect or too and put it on youtube, some even edit out my name, the giveaways that the editing of names at the start and end are usually rushed and odd. I've been thinking I should not upload them except as youtube. If anyone wanted to make there own videos I always thought it would be cool to use mine but re edit the clip sequences, like put some effort in. Just editing out my name and changing the song is 2 minutes of work, to take credit for hours of work.

Guest Jeffery S.
quote:Originally posted by Juby

yup, some people downloaded my videos from soccerclips and just change the song and an effect or too and put it on youtube, some even edit out my name, the giveaways that the editing of names at the start and end are usually rushed and odd. I've been thinking I should not upload them except as youtube. If anyone wanted to make there own videos I always thought it would be cool to use mine but re edit the clip sequences, like put some effort in. Just editing out my name and changing the song is 2 minutes of work, to take credit for hours of work.

You should comment on this in the comments section and write to the person who did it, simple as that. You can also report what you think is a plagiarism, just so folks wake up a bit. What is so hard about giving credit where it is due?

I saw that done on youtube and added "You ripped off juby a-hole" or something in the comments section. I remember one guy acknowledged it finally but that has to piss you off. I'd just post the stuff on youtube to protect the content. The guys on soccerclips always take time out to trash Canada anyways I've noticed.

you can't report it to youtube cause even if I show them the oldest place it exists, knowing no one can conjure up an older link, much less one without my name on it, you tube doesn't know I'm not being clever, so they say nothing can be done, try emailing them(the dude's who took it). thats when I post a comment and message them, some people are apologetic, like they got caught and actually felt ashamed, most people thouhg just get pissed that they got caught, one guy said I probably just ripped off the same video he did(which was my video), and one guy said basically, I kid you not, it was an italian guy who can be summed up by "WHATEVA, I do what WANT". At that point I lose my temper and barrage the person with the insult Uncle greater amoung others. Maybe I'm a huge nerd but it really pisses me off when people fully intentionally try and take credit for the videos Editing there name in.

like some people just put the videos up, and don't edit them, some else put up my dero video with my red star belgrad intro, it's confusing why they thought there needed to be the same video twice on you tube but at least they didn't edit my name out.

Archived