any TV for Iceland?

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Can. in UK
quote:Originally posted by VPjr

I have emailed the sports department for RUV to ask them if they have any plans for a webcast of this match, even if it is tape delayed.

I'll let you know if I hear back from them.

Looks like it's on at 23:50 "Islands og Kanada..."

quote:Originally posted by Can. in UK

Looks like it's on at 23:50 "Islands og Kanada..."

Oh...that's what that meant? My icelandic is a bit rusty. That would be fantastic. Who knows that time 23:50 in Iceland is in Toronto. How many hours ahead are they.

quote:Originally posted by MikeF

Dale Mitchell on SoccerCentral next.

Has anyone actually heard a Dale Mitchell interview during which he says anything meaningful?

The interview on SoccerCentral was a waste of airtime.

From the sports desk at RUI. If I here anything else I will let you know.

Hello concerned Canadian soccer fan

Unfortunately we will not broadcast the match live or on the internet, I´m sorry. However you might be able to reach approx. 30 min Highlights from the match later tomorrow evening. I´ll see if we are allowed to put that on the internet. In that case I´ll send you the link when we´ve cleared that.

Regards

Hrafnkell Kristjansson

hmmm, what kinda quality can you expect from jumptv? if it's at least as good as canada austria I might as well wm record it and make a video, although if it's too high of a quality, I may not be able to record it 24 hours (I only get 15kbps), does anybody have experience with this site?

quote:Originally posted by ubuntu

I just found that the game is available on JumpTV, but the problem is that it's written "not live in Canada"!! I will be able to see Cyprus-San Marino or Russia-Poland if want but not Canada, weird.

http://jumptv.videosport.com/tarifs.php?s5muid=820&type=live

Have you used JumpTV before? How's the quality?

Saw that "not live in Canada" red flag and thought that odd. Maybe it's because only extended hi-lights will be available for the match, english commentary has to added (after the fact)? Don't know.

Only a couple of bucks. I think I'll check it out later tonight anyway. See what they got.

I've used Jump TV before a couple of times when I paid for the all day pass to watch qualifiers live all day long. I'm OK with it...the feed is good quality that almost never cuts out. (The one time it did that I know of, Jump TV offered a refund.)

For $3 its worth a try IMO.

quote:Originally posted by VPjr

I have emailed the sports department for RUV to ask them if they have any plans for a webcast of this match, even if it is tape delayed.

I'll let you know if I hear back from them.

If I go on that link I see they have Canada-Iceland at 18:05 something else at 19:00 and back to Canada-Iceland at 19:05.

Is that a webcast?

Archived