toronto ............. F! C!

vancanman

Yes, the name of the team is Toronto FC, but Liverpool is Liverpool FC. There are thousands of other examples around the world. Can't those halfwits on the CBC just call them Toronto sometimes? Do you ever hear anyone say "Liverpool FC" three times in one sentence?

grrrrrr, honestly Blanco > Beckham, Blanco was briefly in La Liga and managed more then a goal every second game and he wasn't playing with the very best players in the world, he was at Valladolid. The only reason becky is on that cover and not blanco is because it looks like blanco has had hair plug surgery.

edit: and all that kinda ruins a chant idear I had, Dan in the front, let your feet stomp, F..C..F..C

It's my new goal in life to think of a good Wu tang clan chant

Guest Jeffery S.
quote:Originally posted by Juby

grrrrrr, honestly Blanco > Beckham, Blanco was briefly in La Liga and managed more then a goal every second game and he wasn't playing with the very best players in the world, he was at Valladolid. The only reason becky is on that cover and not blanco is because it looks like blanco has had hair plug surgery.

Blanco was injured early on during his Liga stint, in a WC qualifier, so never had time to show his stuff. He only ended up playing 20 odd games in two seasons, 2000-01 and the next.

I think Beckham if healthy is closer to his prime than Blanco, since Beckham never had speed or was able to beat a man dribbling or pushing past, which Blanco indeed could.

Beckham definitely has not taken care of himself, playing on an injury for RM and obviously not taking it seriously. What is especially strange is that LA Galaxy has not issued a proper medical report saying when he should be back training and when he will be ready to play, they are conning fans by having them buy tickets to Galaxy matches and playing with the doubt, instead of issuing a standard statement and taking it from there.

Archived