Fantasy Premier League is back!

Vancity Tim

who do you guys have in your teams so far? this is the worst part of the year because you never know who is going to get injured, who the surprise performer will be etc...

gk-howard

df-ferdinand

df-shorey

df-mellberg

mf-ronaldo

mf-arteta

mf-reo-coker

mf-kilbane

fw-rooney

fw-andrew johnson

fw-berbatov

subs: niemi, smertin, baines, rosenior

1: Reina LI

2: Vidic MU

3: Ferdinand MU

4: Woodgate MI

5: Ferdinand WH

6: Barton NU

7: Mascherano LI

8: Gerrard © LI

9: Martins NU

10: Tevez WH

11: Defoe TH

12: Green WH

13: Reo-Coker AV

14: Speed BW

15: Edgar NU

20 - 30 changes doesn't seem so crazy, I only made like 10-15, but the thing that bugged me a bit is when I saw what the winners (like of the whole thing)did to get ridiculously huge scores, there teams were unrecognizable from month to month, kind of takes the fun out of it if it's mostly an exercise in math, I want to win it with my favorite players, not just win it to win it.

and yes barton's injured, I'm gonna wait till closer to the game to see his dealy.

surely those guys who actually win the whole thing lose a tonne by changing their team each month though? how does it work out for them to make so many changes?

your team looks quality juby!!!!

i am putting a lot of faith in andrew johnson, berbatov, reo-coker (wildcard to explode this year offensively for me trying to impress new fans and coach) and arteta.

Well, haven't posted in ages but this league is like cocaine; one minute your team's the best and beautiful, the next it's a disaster. So freaking addictive.

My team so far:

GK Reina

DF Vidic

DF Richards

DF Dunne

MF Ronaldo

MF Bentley

MF Gamst Pedersen

MF Cahill

FW Bianchi

FW Berbatov

FW Lita

Subs: Kirkland, Huddlestone, Baines, Konchesky

This ought to change about six or seven more times before the EPL begins.

quote:Originally posted by bettermirror

surely those guys who actually win the whole thing lose a tonne by changing their team each month though? how does it work out for them to make so many changes?

your team looks quality juby!!!!

i am putting a lot of faith in andrew johnson, berbatov, reo-coker (wildcard to explode this year offensively for me trying to impress new fans and coach) and arteta.

thats what I thought, but apparently being good at predicting bandwagons works out, still seems rather heartless and borin yet timeconsuming.

That's what I thought last year, and about half my teams the same but they tend to be hot and cold, so after I fell behind in overall points, I picked up and kicked ass the first half of the cup, then crashed out and ended looking like a schmuck. I think Reo-cokers due too, and I almost picked arteta again but decided against it, this will be the second year I'm hoping defoe get's 20 goals, if it doesn't happen again I'll be very disappointed but I know soon as I trade him he'll destroy. what ferdinand is that you got?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived