Voyageurs Section: vs Costa Rica - Sept 12

JamesW

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply
quote:Originally posted by Trillium

Since i have never been to the BMO stadia ...how many get seated in a Section... ?

Put another way how many can be in the 113th ?

Can they be hard core ... a la Red Patch Boys ?

Can they hold a tune ?

Will they have musicians in the centre of 113th a crazed fiddler or a piper along with hand drums ?

Has Trillium been taking those weird-looking pills again?

anyone in need of tickets in the supporters section. I have 6 tickets in sec 115 that i need to flip (at face value of course) because I have organized a group of kids and parents from the youth team I coach to come down to the game. I need to get tickets in a more family friendly section, despite my personal preference to sit in the south side sections. I am trying to turn these kids into Canadian soccer fans at an early age but I need to make sure not to turn off the parents by sitting their kids among the south side hoolies :)

If anyone wants my tickets in sec 115, let me know.

Just sing your little hearts out for Canada that day. Next time TFC,hell it is all about soccer in Canada.I once became a member of the Lynx supporters group. I really had no idea that there was such a thing as the ultras and only joined because it said the Lynx supporters group. It was a very strange thing and totally disorganized. They looked at me as the messiah and I just did not have the time desire or conviction to get involved. In fact it seemed that i felt like a teacher and I am to old for that as well. anyway Ultras,RPboys or whatever you are or feel comfortable with ,please keep in mind that Canada comes first and the rest is great gravy and especially TFC. These guys are the ones that will make Canada become a real soccer power because that is one organization the media cannot stop.Back to those creeps again yes this whole thing is about respect,admiration on our side and complete and total support for both.

This transition time will be subject to these media power who will find some ways to f us and we must make sure that they don't get away with it.ok ultras,lynx fans,red patch boys,Ultras etc,you all are changing Canadian history and please be aware you are in the trenches. One hundred years from now these years will be so meaningful and even celebrated and all of you made it happen. in the meantime enjoy it as much as you can or afford, it is so magic.

I'm not trying to step on anyones toes and personally think all the supporters groups should get along more (easier said then done, I know) but we all have the same goals and thats to back our Canadian team.

Anyways as an RPB, I can tell you that their are a lot of us that have been waiting for a match like this where we can support Canada. Personally, Im soo pumped for this game.

The road to the WC starts here. Hopefully this will the moment where we can look back and say that this is when Canadian soccer changed for the best.

quote:Originally posted by SilverSamurai

I'm not trying to step on anyones toes and personally think all the supporters groups should get along more (easier said then done, I know) but we all have the same goals and thats to back our Canadian team.

Anyways as an RPB, I can tell you that their are a lot of us that have been waiting for a match like this where we can support Canada. Personally, Im soo pumped for this game.

The road to the WC starts here. Hopefully this will the moment where we can look back and say that this is when Canadian soccer changed for the best.

Thats what I like to hear. Its high time Canada had home field advantage at home.

The very first international game that friendly against these Argies, was for me a real downer.

All I saw were those blue striped shirts and even in the stands they seem to be louder at times. Yes sir this must change.I have been sick and tired for to many years.

quote:Originally posted by Bertuzzi44

Just finished reading this thread... very nice work Sean! Too bad I'm 4000km away, I'd love to be there.

Hey everyone that has 'em, don't forget your Voyageurs scarf!

I'll have my Voyageurs and U-Sector scarves :D

quote:Originally posted by Bertuzzi44

Just finished reading this thread... very nice work Sean! Too bad I'm 4000km away, I'd love to be there.

Hey everyone that has 'em, don't forget your Voyageurs scarf!

How would I go about purchasing a Voyageurs scarf? I'd love to get my hands on one by the time the game rolls around.

quote:Originally posted by SilverSamurai

Great I am do happy to read this and know that all of us will be supporting Canada and those guys on that field all the way.

Guest speedmonk42

Since i have never been to the BMO stadia ...how many get seated in a Section... ?

Can they hold a tune ?

Will they have musicians in the centre of 113th a crazed fiddler or a piper along with hand drums ?

Is this is the same trillium that hammered Gian-Luca for not being a real soccer fan?

You are asking these questions?

WTF

EDIT: Ok, I ought to remove this bit.

Can they hold a tune ?

I am in neither TFC supporter group but you should be really asking can the RPB be as hard core as U-Sector. I understand one group gets more media attention for whatever reason, but as far as NA U-Sector is about as hard core as they come.

quote:Originally posted by Soju

Haha nice flag hope Brennan plays so he can see it

Actually, that flag has been up for several TFC games now, so he's seen it many times. There's actually a whole United-Nations type of flag display going on: a Welsh flag for Robinson, Polish flag for Pozniak, Quebec flag for Braz, etc, etc.

quote:Originally posted by SF

Coming from out of town. Anyone know a good pre-match drinking place near BMO Field?

The Red Patch Boys will be congregating at Shoeless Joe's Sports bar on King Street West, just about a 15 minute walk to the stadium

Archived