Voyageurs Section: vs Costa Rica - Sept 12

JamesW

Ageroo I am so extremely happy to read this.The RPB can really make the big difference and not only that,this is about Canada and these old RPB were really there for Canada alone. Believe me I saw them enter my home town and liberating my city.This was all about Canadians liberating Holland.So these RPB will be very honoured and happy to see your group support Canada on the very highest levels.So thanks for your commitment and yes it is all about Canada, just ask these players on that field.

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looks like De Guzman is hoping to get the call for the Costa Rica match......he wrote to me on my facebook account....here is what he posted......We gotta be loud and proud!

Julian De Guzman wrote

at 8:41am

Nice man.. Good to hear youre hyped up about the match against the Ticos.. I hope to get an invite for that friendly. Would be great!!! Nothing better than kicking ball back in the beautiful DOT!!!

quote:Originally posted by SeanKeay

No problem,

Tell your friends about this link....

CALLING ALL VEES PLEASE BUY TICKETS! there 9.00 come on buy em give em to ur friends who like to drink and sing...

and of course cheer on canada!

I already bought 6 that I need to pick up at the Boxcar tomorrow. But if I have any other friends that are looking for tickets, I will direct them here.

Great work, by the way.

The south end is pretty much sold out at this time, except for the 113 section that is available... But should be sold out soon.. i just gotta get the word out on it.

Please people buy tickets, if you dont i look like a douche for bugging the guy for tickets :P

quote:Originally posted by Rudi

Sean's U-Sector [:P]

Rudi you are marvelous as well. Just keep plugging away.You are all young bucks and so much to give to this whole thing. You are all doing one amazing job and i can assure you that history will look back at the start of the new revival of soccer in Canada and you guys will be considered the founding fathers.Sounds corny but I know.

Hey guys,

Hopefully u guys dont have all ur tickets yet....

Cause i got a ticket promotion for all of you

http://www.ticketmaster.ca/promo/x09dcd

Its for anyone who has this link, and as of right now im the only one with the link.... so buy buy buy

Damn I bought mine early along w/ the other RPB's. Oh well, since I'll be surrounded by other Canadian supporters in red and white (which will be a 1st) I don't really care.

Anyways, like Ageroo said, their are alot of RPBs really pumped for this game!!!![^][:P]:D:D:D[8D]

This is going to be the best support that Canada has ever had playing at home. I'm anticipating about 300 supporters actively chanting and singing, and I think there will be another 200-300 more wearing the colours in the background.

A lot of people wanted to know what the MLS would do for Canadian soccer. Well, forget developing talent, because it has given the supporters an avenue to develop their own scene, and that's about to culminate with some awesome home field advantage.

C'mon you Reds!

quote:Originally posted by canso

Just bought four in Sec 113!

Thanks for setting this up.

Yeah, thanks Sean!

I talked to my dad, he's back from Germany and we're going to the game together. We'll be in 113...how about a show of hands, who's in 113?

We got about 150 of us in 113 :P plus 160 in 114

Since i have never been to the BMO stadia ...how many get seated in a Section... ?

Put another way how many can be in the 113th ?

Can they be hard core ... a la Red Patch Boys ?

Can they hold a tune ?

Will they have musicians in the centre of 113th a crazed fiddler or a piper along with hand drums ?

quote:Originally posted by Trillium

Since i have never been to the BMO stadia ...how many get seated in a Section... ?

Put another way how many can be in the 113th ?

Can they be hard core ... a la Red Patch Boys ?

Can they hold a tune ?

Will they have musicians in the centre of 113th a crazed fiddler or a piper along with hand drums ?

When did the Cabbage Patch Kids become the center of hardcore? :P

Archived