Voyageurs Section: vs Costa Rica - Sept 12

JamesW

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok guys, just got off the phone...

Tuesday i will have another phone call with him and by then i will have ticket prices and info about a presale.

So keep your eyes on the board for tuesday, with talking to him he wants the same thing we do. So i think were on the right track

quote:Originally posted by SeanKeay

It definatly isnt that.....

im callin my guy in like 2 min, i will have somthing for u in like 10

Did not mean to insinuate you were holding out on us ... just that hopefully the CSA's delay on this was they were busy with trying to work something with the Sep 8 date as well. Guy can dream :)

Ok....

So here is the deal,

TFC will be contacting you with in the next few days about purchasing your season ticket seat for the Canada/Costa Rica game. And then if you want to purchase it you may. (Costs should be on par with ur tfc tickets, 15 or so for 113)

After the season ticket holders are done with saying yes or no. I will have more information about how the non season ticket holders can get seats in 113 and the rest of the supporters section. I have been told that he is talkin to tfc to hold the extra south end seats that are still avaiable for usector and the voyaguers to sell to non ticket holders before its open to the public.

If you have any more questions i can probobly help you

Sean

So by some serendipitous sequence of events, I'll be in Toronto the week of the match (I get to see two Canada matches in a row - woo hoo!). My question is: would the supporters section be appropriate for a 3.5 year old? He doesn't get offended by swearing, singing, chanting, clapping, stomping ... but he might get offended by fumes from a flare or if some rowdy spilled beer on him.

No big deal if it isn't, I'm just curious.

quote:Originally posted by Toronto Ruffrider

Absolutely, the Massive is a must. In fact, I think the Massive is a far better chant for our national team than it is for TFC, what with all of the French-speaking people in Quebec and across the country.

True, but Toronto is pretty multicultural.

Now I wonder if (or should I say when) Montreal gets an MLS team, how the massive will work then when Toronto plays Montreal. [:0]

Could get interesting...

Hi to all....new to the board...but a long time Canadian soccer fan.....I am a TFC Season ticket holder in the supporters section and can't wait for this game.......the south end is going to be rowdy as usual! I have a question for anyone who can answer...I know that Season ticket holders get first crack at their seats, but if I want to bring friends...how do I get extra seats before they go on sale to the public....my girlfried may want to attend as well as some other buddies.....and I think it might be a good idea to get all the Canadian supporters in the south end....Maybe in every corner if possible...

Archived