Voyageurs Section: vs Costa Rica - Sept 12

JamesW

Hey all,

I missed out on the U-20 game against Chile at BMO, but no way do I want to miss the Costa Rica game. So my question is when do tickets go on sale and will they be sold by Ticket Master?

Also, what time is the game at?

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Im working on it right now, I have contacted a few members of the csa and they are interested in a supporters section but the csa is really busy with the u20 world cup and once its all over they will start working on the friendly.

I will keep everyone up to date if you want to be in the supporters section for this match.

quote:Originally posted by SeanKeay

Expect atleast 500, in the supporters section.

That will happen, i can gaurentee it...

That would be fantastic.

It's a mid-week game, isn't it? I was thinking of making my way down if it was on the weekend, but the middle of the week poses a few problems.

Yeah, its a Wednesday.... which makes it a harder sell.

But from now till that day, i will be working overtime to get a top level group togeather so we can cheer on our boys.

Aslong as they keep ticket prices low, we will have the south end rockin like its a tfc game.

Lets just hope Mr. Warner Or Mr. Pipe comes to take a corner kick

I will be making my way there for the game as well, along with my brother and his friend.

I tried to get an answer from the CSA about when tickets would go on sale. However, they did not even give me a hint about when they would be available.

quote:Originally posted by SeanKeay

I will keep everyone up to date if you want to be in the supporters section for this match.

Well I'm coming to the game with my dad, he is not really into singing and I don't think I could drag him into a supporters section to save his life. As much as I would like to.

Any ways, best of luck with the section, I had better be hearing you guys loud and clear from where ever I am sitting.

Well, im very near getting a section.

I have the big man uptop at BMO saying that it would be a great idea and aslong as the CSA agrees then you can get it...

and i have the CSA saying great we want the supporters section aswell, so aslong as bmo (nss) say it can be done it will...

So basically i just need to wait for them to talk. (hopefully right after the u20 finals)

So keep your eyes on this thread for the next few days and hopefully we can start getting this ticket orders going

Hello all.

I just signed up for this board after hearing it about it on the Red Patch Boys forum.

I actually started a similar thread over there. Many of us want to cheer on the MNT and hope something can be setup to have the entire south end full of Canadian supporters.

After the U-20 Chile game, we need to prove to our boys that we're serious about making other teams hate coming to play here.

Thanks! I've always said I'd cheer on Canada if I ever had the chance, well now is my chance and I intend to! Mexico is my #2 team since they're on the same continent and the "blood lines" in a manner of speaking.

I know about 8 people I could bring, but only about 3 of us are Canadian supporters, they rest are neutral and just want to watch a good game. They simply love the game.

Email sent.

I hope something is set up. We need to be loud and proud.

• 2 weeks later...

The game is six weeks away & the tickets have not gone on sale. Attendance for this game is not likely going to be what it could have been as a result of this delay, even with TFC being a potential marketing channel that we wouldn't have had before.

I know that the CSA had their hands full with the U20 tourney, but that's been over for a couple of weeks now. Come on CSA, this is the first men's national team game in Toronto in 7 years, let's get it going!

Archived