Crapped, Capped, not Capped

BigBird

When is the next Canada's Mens team game?

Who are these young players that can be capped for the next friendly or game? Invite them Cap them, see if they are willing to nationalize them selves to this country.

Does anyone have a complete list of names that have particapted in Canada youth system even has NOT and has NOT been capped with the mens, as of yet. Lets say born in later then 1990 and up or 18 of age and over. Regardless is you think they are deflecting or not. Even if they suggested they would not take part or have refused so far for what ever reason.

example if using this players

name yr age passport club playing TOTAL GAMES has played under 20/17 CAPPED, CRAPPED OR NONE

Steven Victorio 19 portugal Fc Porto (juniors) NO GAMES CRAPPED

Edgar David 20 england New castle 1st team yes 23 games NOT CAPPED

Uccello Julian 21 Italy Forte Dei Marmi yes 2 games NOT CAPPED

dejong Marcel 21 ? ? ? ? CRAPPED

deguzman ? ? ? an so on

CRAPPED

quote:Originally posted by BigBird

When is the next Canada's Mens team game?

Who are these young players that can be capped for the next friendly or game? Invite them Cap them, see if they are willing to nationalize them selves to this country.

Does anyone have a complete list of names that have particapted in Canada youth system even has NOT and has NOT been capped with the mens, as of yet. Lets say born in later then 1990 and up or 18 of age and over. Regardless is you think they are deflecting or not. Even if they suggested they would not take part or have refused so far for what ever reason.

example if using this players

name yr age passport club playing has played under 20/17

Steven Victorio 19 portugal Fc Porto (juniors) none

Edgar David 20 england New castle 1st team yes 23 games

Uccello Julian 21 Italy Forte Dei Marmi yes 2 games

dejong Marcel 21 ? ? ? ?

deguzman ? ? ? an so on

I remember our old friend Alberto was very high on this lad, but for some reason he didn't impress Mitchell when called up. I wonder how Uccello is doing these days...

so he's still eager to play for the MNT right? it does seem like he got screwed over but he seems to have the right attitude, Devoted to his country and people regardless. The thing that bugs me is that some players act like Canada efffed them over, in this case it was just dale mitchell, and in the other cases it was a just a couple individuals. If someone will abandon their country (a country of 32 million individuals) cause they had a problem with a couple people or faced some adversity, it shows their fickle and ballless.

I have been ranting for days now that Mitchell is simply unfit to coach at an elite level.

based on past history, Big Bird's stories tend to hold water so this only proves how unfit Mitchell is for the job he was gifted before he led our nation to it's biggest soccer embarrassment ever.

Big Bird...what division does Forte dei Marme play in. Is he owned by a Serie A team and simply loaned out or is he owned by this lower division club outright?

Juby

so he's still eager to play for the MNT right?

Of course he always has been ready and just waiting for the right call but as a striker only. Even if he has to stay on the bench as a sub but when the call comes in he wants his chance only as a striker...not Midfield like the past....

Soju You hope he succeeds?

He already has in my opinion even if he quits soccer tomorrow he has seen the world. He has lived on his own since he was 15>then Cook for himself, washed his own clothes, traveled on his own, Played with the best team in the world, seen a whole season of games, was ball boy for all home games and champions cups, etc. learned a second language, met so many players finished his grade 12 while he was there in correspondence, in Milan, he is a mature young man with boldness and honesty, and has still a dream and ambition to make it his first priority the second will come on its own..........with Mitchell or no Mitchell. The public opinion will shift and demand answers as to why has he not been called due to his work in Italy.

So they can call him now or later in which ever case he does not care. It’s not going to improve his status in Italy or any other country he play in seasonally.

VPjr what team etc?

Cannot now? due to not being official yet, however there has been a verbal but cannot disclose.

SECONDLY PLEASE LETS NOT TALK ABOUT UCCELLO AS THIS TOPIC IS NOT FOR HIM ITS A LIST THAT IM LOOKING FOR AND IF SOMEONE HAS AND CAN PROVIDE THIS FORUM WITH FOR DISCUSSION THAT WOULD BVE GREAT IN A NICE FORMAT,,,,,.PLEASE TRY TO FOCUS ON TOPIC I SAID WHAT I HAD TO SAY PLEASE LETS MOVE ON,,,,,, IF OTHERS WANT'S TO OPEN A TOPIC BE MY GUEST AND I WILL BE HAPPY TO ASSIST....

THANKS

I'd like to see Mitchell call Lensky and JDG2 to the friendly in Iceland, and maybe DeJong, too. Mind you, he likely already knows how they feel, and one has to wonder if there is any point in pushing. At the same time, it is clear that you must continue to show real interest in these players.

On a side note, I hope we get a look at Ledgerwood soon, too. Not that we need to rush or anything, mind you.

I'd like to see Mitchell call Lensky and JDG2 to the friendly in Iceland, and maybe DeJong, too. Mind you, he likely already knows how they feel, and one has to wonder if there is any point in pushing. At the same time, it is clear that you must continue to show real interest in these players.

On a side note, I hope we get a look at Ledgerwood soon, too. Not that we need to rush or anything, mind you.

Archived