a maritime sticky/sub forum?..please

mods, i would like to see a maritime soccer sticky or sub forum within the forum. This forum has basically been taken over by a few pll from out there posting ever little thing with a new thread. There just to much, its creates to much troble looking for PDL,CSL,PSCL,CISS ect news.

quote:Originally posted by aussoccerfan

hamiltonfan-

I have 5 threads on 5 very different things.

This forum is a lot bigger than that.

Get a life and stop harassing Atlantic Canadians.

haha..ok there rook, your right. I HATE Atlantic Canada and soccer anywhere passed montreal is TRASH..haha

aussoccerfan but some of the **** u post is just lame but hey..this could be a good thing for u. get your own little thread that people could find out all the exciting detials of beer leagues in newfy.

any mods like to comment?

quote:Originally posted by hamiltonfan

get your own little thread that people could find out all the exciting detials of beer leagues in newfy.

That comment borders on racism.

The Eastlink Men's Premiership is not a beer league. It is the Nova Scotia Provincial League.

There are a lot of current & former CIS stars in the league and some players in the league have even played overseas.

I believe that any Eastlink Men's Premiership team could beat a USL First Division team.

mods, i would like to see a maritime soccer sticky or sub forum within the forum. This forum has basically been taken over by a few pll from out there posting ever little thing with a new thread. There just to much, its creates to much troble looking for PDL,CSL,PSCL,CISS ect news.

First of all it's not Maritime it's Nova Scotian.

Do you even know the difference between Maritime and Atlantic?

Or are you a an Upper Canadian who can't see past Montreal as far as being Canadian?

He is posting about a Provincial League within the rules clearly stated in the heading under "Other Men's Leagues"

If reading about NSSL or Provincial Leagues bothers you don't read them.

By the way the Codiac Senior Men's Soccer League in the 2nd largest city in the Maritimes is into their 29th season in 3 divisions.

If you'd like I can keep you informed.

Dieppe Strikers are leading Division 1

CSL yeah, post more threads, NB Junior Baseball draws bigger crowds.

Drop the superior Upper Canadian attitude and get with the program.

This section is about Canadian Soccer Leagues

If your only interested in Upper Canadian soccer only read those threads, and leave the superior Upper Canadian, look down your nose crap off this board.

aussoccerfan, keep it up!

EDIT:

Apologies to all Ontario residents who don't fall under the Upper Canadian attitude rule [B)]

haha..that says it all..this board use to be badass..w.e

You call that a response?

Maybe CSL can get a team in Hamilton again and draw 200 fans.

That's better than a beer league [:0]

well little buddy...congrats. i really do hope the best from soccer on the east coast..no doubt. i'm not on here to fight with a 13 year old..even if ur balls have dropped. but i still believe that due to the large amounts of threads you post, all on east coast soccer, that it should be grouped into its own subforum/skicky.

oh and by the way..i got a few buddies that live/play out there in the NSSL..i've played with them, im better than them. The level of play is not half of what u think, a NSSL team would get killed by a USL1 team.

Which I'm sure has nothing to do with the point of you starting this thread........

True or not. It was sure jingoism, like it or not?

I can not believe what I have read in this topic.

aussoccerfan, three posts in a row? All of them trying to "defend" yourself? I mean come on. "You're acting like a 6-year-old" or "I'm younger than you but I'm probably a lot more mature" are probably the dumbest things I have ever read on this board.

oh and by the way..i got a few buddies that live/play out there in the NSSL..i've played with them, im better than them. The level of play is not half of what u think, a NSSL team would get killed by a USL1 team.

Who are they ?

Archived