Hutchinson Rumours

Guest Can. in UK

quote:Originally posted by Grizzly

I watched this game on the internet feed and there was nothing wrong with Atiba's play. As usual, FCK had 2 or 3 superior players and a number of more mediocre players and Atiba was one of the superior players.

Hutchinson got very low ratings in the Beitar game :

http://sidelinien.dk/forums/showthread.php?p=419094&mode=linear#post419094

... and for good reason. But it seems that he has been sick and down with fever, so this is why he has not been playing much and not been quite in shape.

• 4 months later...
  • Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Can. in UK

From the BBC rumours section today:

"West Ham manager Alan Curbishley is monitoring Canada international Atiba Hutchinson, who plays with FC Copenhagen. (Telegraph)"

quote:Originally posted by Can. in UK

From the BBC rumours section today:

"West Ham manager Alan Curbishley is monitoring Canada international Atiba Hutchinson, who plays with FC Copenhagen. (Telegraph)"

I like FC Kobenhavn but at this time in his career a move to a mid-table premiership club would be good for him. The question to ask is whether he would get any substantive playing time. If not he should stay in Denmark where he starts week in week out. Thats better for him and the national team.

quote:Originally posted by CanadianSwede

I like FC Kobenhavn but at this time in his career a move to a mid-table premiership club would be good for him. The question to ask is whether he would get any substantive playing time. If not he should stay in Denmark where he starts week in week out. Thats better for him and the national team.

A team battling for relegation is a no-no. Better off with a midlevel team in a more technical league.

quote:Originally posted by CanadianSoccerFan

Here's a really good live stream of the match against Aberdeen today. Unfortunately it's Danish commentary

http://4.livefooty.doctor-serv.com/thu20.12/Aberdeen_Copenhagen.html

Atiba had a header saved and has been fouled several times with Aberdeen defenders failing to keep up with him.

WTF was that!? 1-0 Aberdeen...

oh, and thanks for the link

quote:Originally posted by CanadianSoccerFan

Don't look now but FCK is getting routed by Aberdeen 3-0 and it could easily have been 4. With no action in europe in the new year I think it's a good time for Atiba to move on

They're biting the carpet right now...ouch.

Archived