2004 Men's Soccer

http://sports.fullerton.edu/msoccer/2004/personnel/reynolds.html

Sam Reynolds

Goalkeeper

Senior

6-0 • 190

Davis, CA

Davis HS

FULLERTON: Solid goaltender for the Titans throughout his 3-year career... Last year started all 20 matches and played all but 59 minutes in the nets... Had a career-best 1.40 goals against average while compiling an 8-10-2 record with 5 shutouts including a pair of 110-minutes whitewashes for 0-0 ties (at USD on Sept. 11 and vs. UC Irvine on Nov. 1)... Credited with 92 saves... In 2002 he posted a 7-7-3 record in 17 starts with a 1.56 goals against average... Earned honorable mention All-Big West Conference honors... Made 83 saves... Posted three shutouts, two of them going double overtime for 0-0 ties with Boston University on Sept. 1 and vs. UC Irvine on Oct. 22... Third shutout was a 2-0 home win over Cal Poly on Nov. 9... Backed up Jeff McKeever during the 2001 season, appearing in 8 matches, 6 as a starter with a 3-3 record... Posted wins over Saint Mary's, San Diego State and Cal Poly while losing to Rutgers, Cal State Northridge and UC Riverside... Win over Cal Poly was his only shutout... Had a 1.67 goals against average with 35 saves... Sat out the 2000 season.

HIGH SCHOOL: Three-year varsity letterman at Davis High for Coach Ashley Yudin... All-CIF, all-league and team most valuable player as a senior... Davis lost only one game in Sam's three seasons as he allowed only 7 goals in 30 matches... His most memorable sports thrill has been scoring goals in the state cup final and the Region 4 quarterfinals.

PERSONAL: Born on Dec. 13, 1981, in Humboldt, California... Parents are Craig and Cass Reynolds... Human services major... Played club soccer for the River City United Rush... Credits all coaches and family members for pushing him to be the best he can be.

Wednesday, April 25, 2007

SAM REYNOLDS TORONTO FC BACKUP KEEPER TONIGHT IN KC..

http://torontomls.blogspot.com/2007/04/sam-reynolds-toronto-fc-backup-keeper.html

Sam Reynolds, the son of Chicago Fire Assistant coach Craig Reynolds, served as the backup to Greg Sutton for tonight's match in KC. This was a short term call up until a suitable replacement can be found. Tomer Chencinski of Thornhill was released last week leaving Toronto without a backup. More on Reynolds: http://sports.fullerton.edu/msoccer/2004/personnel/reynolds.html

quote:Originally posted by dbailey62

Yes. A quad problem. A bad strain perhaps. I was wondering if it could be a partial tear.

db

The quote sheet i received from TFC media relations suggests he's out 6-8 weeks.

Mo Johnston:

On the play of GK Sam Reynolds:

“The kid’s been magnificent. I feel he’s come in and played great for us. He’s a bubbly character and we love having him around. I feel sorry now that he’ll probably be out for the next maybe 6-8 weeks. I don’t know what happened on the play.”

Archived