Wynne going to Copa America

Crazy_Yank

Well deserved in my opinion. He's played very well for TFC and did well last year. He's done a good job improving his touch and crosses. He's probably the fastest player in the Americas. I was hoping Edu would get the call too. He's done very well for TFC and has a shot at the 2010 roster.

quote:Originally posted by Crazy_Yank

Well deserved in my opinion. He's played very well for TFC and did well last year. He's done a good job improving his touch and crosses. He's probably the fastest player in the Americas. I was hoping Edu would get the call too. He's done very well for TFC and has a shot at the 2010 roster.

Who is going to play at RB while he's gone? Poz?

Who is going to play at RB while he's gone? Poz?

He's probably the fastest player in the Americas.

I would like to see Jaime Peters and Marvel Wynne in a race. Could be close, maybe we will find out one day during WC or GC in the future.

He's probably the fastest player in the Americas.

I would like to see Jaime Peters and Marvel Wynne in a race. Could be close, maybe we will find out one day during WC or GC in the future.

Well not the best performance by Wynne, although he was playing against one of the best sides in the World that completely dominated the US. Wynne caused the 1st Argie goal allowing there whole team onside on a freekick when his head was in the clouds.

Archived