Sign in to follow this  
Sigma

Canada vs USA - post game [R]

No point discussing something must be done! This is disgraceful how is any other country besides usa and mexico to be recognized if the officiating is so bad! Unless they get all new referees I don't think our WCQ chances are very good!

I just can't believe this. Why does this always happen to us?

CONCACAF is a joke. I don't care if it's a fix or plain old incompetency, something has to change.

I hope we ***** and complain about this whereever we can, I'm tired of getting screwed.

Was that Pipe on the field? And was Stalteri yelling at Pipe-looking guy or at Hejduk? I was too busy angrily explaining what just happened to some co-workers when I glimpsed the screen and saw the final bits of the feed.

quote:Originally posted by River City

Was that Pipe on the field? And was Stalteri yelling at Pipe-looking guy or at Hejduk? I was too busy angrily explaining what just happened to some co-workers when I glimpsed the screen and saw the final bits of the feed.

That was him - Gerry pointed it out on TV. I heard between my screams.

The CSA should put in an OFFICIAL Protest I belive they only have a few hours to do so. ASK For a replay of the game AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I feel like biting my bulldog

Don't forget to take the name of the ass-hole who played with his flag.

He's worse than the ref !

Concacrap has the worst refs on the world

Their linesmen are worse !

I'm embarrassed for my country. I'm sickened by CONCACAF. You guys were robbed. That last goal was a good goal. I'm done watching this tournament. Screw the Final, I'll start watching again in a week when the Copa starts up. I've never felt so ashamed after a win then I'm feeling right now.

Funny part is, this was one of the best ref'd games I have ever seen in Conacaf up until the last 10 seconds. If that call happened to England, France, Brazil, etc..... it would be front page headlines for the next week and there would be national outrage. But this is Canada, so other then a quick mention on Sports Centre tomorrow (other then the people on this board) no one will care and most people probably won"t even hear about it.

Not without new referees we won't sorry dude it just won't happen

quote:Originally posted by cocu1012sent04

Our boys played a great game anyway.

Nice shot by HUME!

We will be in South Africa!

quote:Originally posted by cocu1012sent04

Our boys played a great game anyway.

Nice shot by HUME!

We will be in South Africa!

Not if the ref's are allowed to decided games

The CSA has to protest, and if CONCACAF does nothing, they should take it further. FIFA, a court of some kind... anything. Even if the reult stands, somebody has to pay for this bullsh#t.

quote:Originally posted by orletafc

The CSA should put in an OFFICIAL Protest I belive they only have a few hours to do so. ASK For a replay of the game AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I feel like biting my bulldog

can an official protest change the outcome of the match?

They cannot overturn the result? or can they make them replay the match

quote:Originally posted by Glenn

The CSA has to protest, and if CONCACAF does nothing, they should take it further. FIFA, a court of some kind... anything. Even if the reult stands, somebody has to pay for this bullsh#t.

There is one nice thing about this sort of thing: even the Americans I've talked to think this was bogus. There's no "controversy". There's no "debate". Everybody knows exactly what happened and exactly who's responsible. Fans of the minor CONCACAF countries such as Canada know better than anybody in the world what a corrupt, nepotistic, anti-competitive joke CONCACAF is, but if the only two countries CONCACAF and FIFA care about start getting upset, maybe someday something will happen.