Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Sigma

Canada vs USA - post game [R]

Recommended Posts

No point discussing something must be done! This is disgraceful how is any other country besides usa and mexico to be recognized if the officiating is so bad! Unless they get all new referees I don't think our WCQ chances are very good!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I just can't believe this. Why does this always happen to us?

CONCACAF is a joke. I don't care if it's a fix or plain old incompetency, something has to change.

I hope we ***** and complain about this whereever we can, I'm tired of getting screwed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Was that Pipe on the field? And was Stalteri yelling at Pipe-looking guy or at Hejduk? I was too busy angrily explaining what just happened to some co-workers when I glimpsed the screen and saw the final bits of the feed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
quote:Originally posted by River City

Was that Pipe on the field? And was Stalteri yelling at Pipe-looking guy or at Hejduk? I was too busy angrily explaining what just happened to some co-workers when I glimpsed the screen and saw the final bits of the feed.

That was him - Gerry pointed it out on TV. I heard between my screams.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The CSA should put in an OFFICIAL Protest I belive they only have a few hours to do so. ASK For a replay of the game AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I feel like biting my bulldog

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Don't forget to take the name of the ass-hole who played with his flag.

He's worse than the ref !

Concacrap has the worst refs on the world

Their linesmen are worse !

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm embarrassed for my country. I'm sickened by CONCACAF. You guys were robbed. That last goal was a good goal. I'm done watching this tournament. Screw the Final, I'll start watching again in a week when the Copa starts up. I've never felt so ashamed after a win then I'm feeling right now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Funny part is, this was one of the best ref'd games I have ever seen in Conacaf up until the last 10 seconds. If that call happened to England, France, Brazil, etc..... it would be front page headlines for the next week and there would be national outrage. But this is Canada, so other then a quick mention on Sports Centre tomorrow (other then the people on this board) no one will care and most people probably won"t even hear about it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Not without new referees we won't sorry dude it just won't happen

quote:Originally posted by cocu1012sent04

Our boys played a great game anyway.

Nice shot by HUME!

We will be in South Africa!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
quote:Originally posted by cocu1012sent04

Our boys played a great game anyway.

Nice shot by HUME!

We will be in South Africa!

Not if the ref's are allowed to decided games

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The CSA has to protest, and if CONCACAF does nothing, they should take it further. FIFA, a court of some kind... anything. Even if the reult stands, somebody has to pay for this bullsh#t.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
quote:Originally posted by orletafc

The CSA should put in an OFFICIAL Protest I belive they only have a few hours to do so. ASK For a replay of the game AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I feel like biting my bulldog

can an official protest change the outcome of the match?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

They cannot overturn the result? or can they make them replay the match

quote:Originally posted by Glenn

The CSA has to protest, and if CONCACAF does nothing, they should take it further. FIFA, a court of some kind... anything. Even if the reult stands, somebody has to pay for this bullsh#t.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

There is one nice thing about this sort of thing: even the Americans I've talked to think this was bogus. There's no "controversy". There's no "debate". Everybody knows exactly what happened and exactly who's responsible. Fans of the minor CONCACAF countries such as Canada know better than anybody in the world what a corrupt, nepotistic, anti-competitive joke CONCACAF is, but if the only two countries CONCACAF and FIFA care about start getting upset, maybe someday something will happen.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...