Canada vs. US 2007 Gold Cup Semi-Final (R) in game

Gian-Luca

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply
quote:Originally posted by sstackho

It will be tough, and there's no doubt CONCACAF wants a U.S.-Mexico final. Why not? That's where the money is.

I'd assume Mexico in the final would probably sell out Soldier Field, no matter the opponent.

US lineup according to US Soccer matchtracker:

---------------Keller----------------

Hejduk----Boca----Gooch---Bornstein

---------Mastroeni--Bradley----------

Donovan--------------------DMBeasley

--------------Dempsey---------------

--------------Johnson---------------

Guest Jeffery S.

According to the USSoccer site, only Nash has a card going into this game. Meaning the appeal of Slateri's card has been upheld and Bernier did not get it either. Very good news.

US has Howard, Beasley, Hejduk and Oneywu with cards and would all miss final if given another.

I'm not that nervous actually, based on the lineups and formations i think we can handle the middle of the field better than the Americans. Unfortunately i worry about some quick counters from Johnson, Donovan, Dempsey and Beasley...

quote:Originally posted by The Beaver

of the programs available, which would you recommend downloading? eg. PPS etc.

Sopcast has the least amount of buffering that i've noticed. Someone else rated them Sopcast, TVAnts, PPVU...whereas someone else thought PPVU was the best. I'd stick to Sopcast, the consensus is there are few issues with it.

quote:Originally posted by jpg75

thank you, mi amigo.

Sopcast has the least amount of buffering that i've noticed. Someone else rated them Sopcast, TVAnts, PPVU...whereas someone else thought PPVU was the best. I'd stick to Sopcast, the consensus is there are few issues with it.

Archived