Vancouver viewing party. Canadav U.S.A

I'd really love to join you guys but I'm working 4-midnight that night. I'll see if I can find someone to cover for me but it doesn't look good. The only upside to the lack of soccer popularity in this country is that I should be able to avoid the result until I get home.

good lord..could the timing could be any worse? I would hope we can all meet together when Canada plays in the final. Must get out there with a show of western support. The time is 4, yes? I will try but am working until 6...hopefulley i can get off early.

Nazz if they have GolTV it's channel 404 on Bell ExpressVu. And I think Sportsnet Pacific is 419 or something.

Hope that helps.

P.S. If you have to, your neighbourhood Kelsey's (or Boston Pizza)

will have Star Choice, so it's channel 459 (GolTV), channel 416

(Sportsnet East), or 419 (Sportsnet Pacific).

quote:Originally posted by youllneverwalkalone

I have a call into Boston Pizza on B'Way. It's right below my office which is, well, convenient for me anyway. They do have Express Vu. They have let me down on soccer matches many a time however. I'll keep y'all posted...

Let me know what you find. I work near B'way and Quebec and could get there in a pinch. If I can persuade my wife and nanny to take care of my son--who will be a future star of Canadian football; his name is Paul, afterall--I'll be there.

I know a cafe just up the street, and the owner is soccer mad. Cheers for Italy, but there are greater sins. I'll pop in to see if they might pick up the game, too.

quote:Originally posted by youllneverwalkalone

Here's the official word. Sorry so late:

Kitsilano Billiard Cafe - 3255 West Broadway - 604-739-9544

They'll be showing Mexico too if anyone want to see how our next opponents fair.

What's the cross street?

Archived