Canada vs Guatemala (in game) [R]

nolando

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply
quote:Originally posted by Javier

BRING ON BERNIER FOR NASH ...

GREAT DAY FOR CANADIAN FOOTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I MAM WATCHING THIS GAME LIVE ON ESPN IN BUENOS AIRES ...WHAT A GAME STALTERI WHAT A PLAYER !! HE WAS BORN TO SKIP CANADA....WHAT GREAT BALLS HE HAS ....HE SHOULD BE ARGIE WITH THAT SURNAME....

REGARDS AND DESTROY USA NEXT TIME !!!

PD IS THIS GAME LIVE ON NATIONAL TV IN CANADA AS WELL ?

Live in part of the country but not here in Ontario where Blue Jays baseball has kept us off the air.

It will be seen at 4pm on tape delay. Make of that what you will. Obviously this match should have been seen live across the country but as the same company owns both the tv station and the baseball club, you can guess why they made that decision.

db

Bernier was in the starting XI

quote:Originally posted by Javier

BRING ON BERNIER FOR NASH ...

GREAT DAY FOR CANADIAN FOOTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I MAM WATCHING THIS GAME LIVE ON ESPN IN BUENOS AIRES ...WHAT A GAME STALTERI WHAT A PLAYER !! HE WAS BORN TO SKIP CANADA....WHAT GREAT BALLS HE HAS ....HE SHOULD BE ARGIE WITH THAT SURNAME....

REGARDS AND DESTROY USA NEXT TIME !!!

PD IS THIS GAME LIVE ON NATIONAL TV IN CANADA AS WELL ?

quote:Originally posted by gwallace76

Wow! What a game. 2nd goal was definitely one of the better goals I have seen Canada score. I have seen many great individual goals, but the set up, 7 pases... Wonderful goal.

That was beautiful. Despite all the turmoil in the CSA, these guys are getting better and better. I not only get a rush from Canada playing, now I get a rush from the way they play.

quote:Originally posted by Jarrek

Wow indeed. Great match. First half was simply amazing.

Hadn't had this much fun watching a Canada game in a while. Super!!! Canada might go all the way after that performance!

If they keep playing like that, they could beat the US/Panama and Mexico. They definitely look like one of the top five in CONCACAF now, which is what they should be. First the Gold Cup, then the Hex, then South Africa... I'm suddenly in a really good mood.

quote:Originally posted by Glenn

If they keep playing like that, they could beat the US/Panama and Mexico. They definitely look like one of the top five in CONCACAF now, which is what they should be. First the Gold Cup, then the Hex, then South Africa... I'm suddenly in a really good mood.

Haha, take it easy mate. ;).

Remember what happened after the win vs Costa-Rica? [:I]

Great game, may top the CR match as the best that they have played in a while. Watched the Gol TV coverage to get a more disinterested ccoverage( ok , didn't realize that sportsnet had it live on digital till the half). Still a bit concerned about Hart's ability to adjust in game, great preparation, great result, but Stalteri should have been subbed for Braz to avoid the possibility of another card, DeRo and DeGuzeman should have been subbed for Ribiero and Issey to avoid the possiblity of a bad tackele or a bad card and to avoid the feeling among some players that they are not involved. Other than that it was the best result against one of our CONCAF opponents in a number of years.

quote:Originally posted by Montreal_FC_fan

Haha, take it easy mate. ;).

Remember what happened after the win vs Costa-Rica? [:I]

Yeah, reality might come back, but I'm going to enjoy today. [8D]

Seriously, though, I feel likie this team has turned a corner. If we can solidify the defence and figure out how to avoid losing to the Guadeluopes and Cubas of the region, then South Africa seems a whole lot more likely. Of course, we've still got officiating, the travel schedule, and just plain bad luck to deal with, but it really seems like we're a step closer right now.

What was the refs name? Man I hope hes the one when we play the U.S(no doubt), better then all the other ferries im used to seeing in this tournament. But freaking awesome. A little bit of wow. And a flying hell yeah!!!!!!Bring on the states!!!!!

RSO and RSW cheated viewers out of a great game for sodding baseball....for shame!!!!

Instead of the Panama/US game we get the end of the sodding baseball game. FOR FREAKING SHAME!!!!

quote:Originally posted by ken

Great game, may top the CR match as the best that they have played in a while. Watched the Gol TV coverage to get a more disinterested ccoverage( ok , didn't realize that sportsnet had it live on digital till the half). Still a bit concerned about Hart's ability to adjust in game, great preparation, great result, but Stalteri should have been subbed for Braz to avoid the possibility of another card, DeRo and DeGuzeman should have been subbed for Ribiero and Issey to avoid the possiblity of a bad tackele or a bad card and to avoid the feeling among some players that they are not involved. Other than that it was the best result against one of our CONCAF opponents in a number of years.

All valid points, ken. I'll talk to you about them in the postgame thread. But for now I'm late, I'm late, I'm late, for a very important date.

Savour the victory, boys . . . ciao for now!

quote:Originally posted by secondtimelucky_tfc

What was the refs name? Man I hope hes the one when we play the U.S(no doubt), better then all the other ferries im used to seeing in this tournament. But freaking awesome. A little bit of wow. And a flying hell yeah!!!!!!Bring on the states!!!!!

RSO and RSW cheated viewers out of a great game for sodding baseball....for shame!!!!

Instead of the Panama/US game we get the end of the sodding baseball game. FOR FREAKING SHAME!!!!

Referee Courtney Campbell from Jamaica. He was great.

Panama/US should be starting at 4:00pm.

Archived