Canada - Guatemala live stream/ torrent

nolando

Any idea if us desperate overseas fans will get to see this thing on anything except a chinese satellite feed? Does the fact that it is live on some of the Sportsnet channels increase the likelihood that somebody will stream the game?

Failing that, saying thanks to Splatty as he always seems to come through for us with the torrent.

cheers

nolando

quote:Originally posted by nolando

Does the fact that it is live on some of the Sportsnet channels increase the likelihood that somebody will stream the game?

Nope.

But if you can't get the game on P2P then I am planning to do live (maybe a few seconds delayed) play-by-play of the game. Of course it will sound like crap, but it might be better then just following a chat.

Maybe.

Any ways, more details as I find them out.[^]

Guest Jeffery S.
quote:Originally posted by An Observer

can someone give me the url for the chinese feed(s)....it would much appreciated.

It is so easy and such a good site really. www.myp2p.eu

Click on Saturday and you'll see the match is up. You'll have to watch probably through PPMate or Sopcast, so need to download, also easy. I have some probs with Sopcast though so use the former, very reliable. Been watching Euro-u21 tournament on it as well, other GC games.

quote:Originally posted by nolando

For the record the spanish audio was coming out of here for previous games:

http://www.columbia.co.cr/live.php

Hopefully they will be up again for this match, and sober. I think for most of the v's, even if you don't understand spanish it's gotta be better than mandarin or just the sound of your hard drive idling away.

Im almost sure that this station will call the play by play....... http://radio.emisorasunidas.com/radioplay.php

its the guatemala station that played the WCQ games 2 years ago

Archived