Montreal Impact Vs. Charleston Battery [R]

Coach Nick Desantis will be suspended for this game and will be in constant communication with Peter P (Former Toronto Lynx Manager).

- Game will be on SRC 7:00 P.M eastern

- Lets Hope Martin Fabro will come out of his slump. Right now he looks like a player who misses Home, and does not want to be here.

- Charles Gbeke must begin to convert on his numerous chances.

- Leonardo DiLorenzo Must continue his role as an attacking midfilder despite the slump of his numerous talented team mates.

- Nevio Pizzolitto (aka PISTOL) is close to coming back to action. His addition to the line-up will add stability to a struggling Impact Defence. Lets not forget Greg Sutton Had Vincello, Braz, Pizzolitto and Gervais as the last line in 2006.

Should be a good game. GO IMPACT !!!

Man, I've watched the past three Impact matches and they've all been dreadful. It's almost as if Montreal is trying to draw everyone 0-0.

quote:

The impact supporters are doing their version of the TFC massive.

I thought I heard that, but I wasn't sure.

i watched the game on USLLive then tried watching it again on the tape delay out here. Could only manage to watch the first half before putting on my Goodies DVD's.

The only thing more horrid than the game is the play by play of Rob Martier and Grant Needham. They really have to stop complaining about the referees throughout each game. After the goal was scored Martier was crying how Montreal has to contact the league and complain about the reffing. This seemed to even annoy Needham who pointed out that the referee did not score the goal for Charleston.

quote:Originally posted by Montreal_FC_fan

Lead? Paaaaaalease! We are doing you guys a favor by showing you guys how its done. ;)

Nah, we've got YouTube as well, we can see how the real French do it any time we want [8D]

(This is all in jest. I can't wait for you guys to get an MLS team, for the rivalry alone.)

I noticed that the subs at the end were almost all canadian and all attacking players- Marcina, Matatondo and De Iola, good for the Impact at developing canadian talent and for putting them on the field.

Archived