Time of Canada-Haiti game on Sportsnet

georg

quote:Originally posted by Richard

I have Shaw customer service on the phone as I write. Am on hold as she checks into what the problem is - at least she acknowledges there is a problem. A stupid baseball rehash instead of international soccer, damn!

Highlights of an old American college football game on here in Ontario

I give up. The China thing is just making my head hurt.

2 a.m., eh?

On Shaw Cable Digital here in Vancouver/Surrey the game is on channel 147 - Sportsnet East can you believe! Their TV listings are subcontrcated to TV Guide who clearly screwed up. Shaw is not interested as they say the listing mistake is not their problem!

I'm in Kelowna and was expecting to see the game as well on at 6 as that's what it has on the tv listings, however after seeing This Week in Baseball come on i followed Splaty's directions at the top of this page and downloaded tvu, now watching the game on my computer in spanish. it took all of 2 minutes to setup and good quality picture. a pretty good second altenative, thanks splaty

Stayed up late to watch the game at 2am, watched the first 30min, just as Canada was about due for a goal, the channel conked out. Just a black screen, no snow, here on Rogers Cable in Toronto. Same with over half the other channels, but some are still up, e.g. TVO, City, TFO, Space, OLN, etc. Been like that for > 5 min. Am I hallucinating?

Think I'm gonna go scream into my pillow now.

quote:Originally posted by Rujulus

Stayed up late to watch the game at 2am, watched the first 30min, just as Canada was about due for a goal, the channel conked out. Just a black screen, no snow, here on Rogers Cable in Toronto. Same with over half the other channels, but some are still up, e.g. TVO, City, TFO, Space, OLN, etc. Been like that for > 5 min. Am I hallucinating?

It's not just you - same problem with my Rogers Digital.

quote:Originally posted by Splaty

Might want to install TVU and try channel 51222 should be the match in Spanish on Galavision.

Thanks for that, made my night. I had never heard of TVU. I was thinking I'd have to watch it on tape delay. My understanding of Spanish is limited but I enjoyed the galavision announcers better than goltv or sportsnet.

Guest Jeffery S.
quote:Originally posted by Rujulus

Funny that happened, as watching live it happened to me on the Chinese channel I was watching with PPMate. I did not get the game back until around m. 80.

Archived