Vote Dichio for GOTW

Guest speedmonk42

Guest Jeffery S.

Considering you have so few games and goals to chose from, there are some really mediocre ones there. Like this week.

Dichio's was not the best, the defending was atrocious. Brennan's was deserving though.

When TFC fans get past their initial hyperactivity these votes will also go back to being normal. I seriously doubt fans of teams who have been in the league for years could give a damn whether their player gets yet another Sierra Mist distinction. Yawn.

I think it is worth voting on these things only when a goal that is clearly superior, by your team, is not getting its due.

Guest speedmonk42
quote:Originally posted by Jeffrey S.

Considering you have so few games and goals to chose from, there are some really mediocre ones there. Like this week.

Dichio's was not the best, the defending was atrocious. Brennan's was deserving though.

When TFC fans get past their initial hyperactivity these votes will also go back to being normal. I seriously doubt fans of teams who have been in the league for years could give a damn whether their player gets yet another Sierra Mist distinction. Yawn.

I think it is worth voting on these things only when a goal that is clearly superior, by your team, is not getting its due.

No no no no no no.

I didn't say it was rational.

What is fun is the totally incredulous reactions by the other fan groups when some ridiculous poll is totally hijacked to the point it makes no sense.

Ok it might wear off, but it's still kind of funny.

quote:Originally posted by speedmonk42

No no no no no no.

I didn't say it was rational.

What is fun is the totally incredulous reactions by the other fan groups when some ridiculous poll is totally hijacked to the point it makes no sense.

Ok it might wear off, but it's still kind of funny.

Speaking of hijacking a contest, Ronnie O'Brien should've been given the Times Magazine Person of the Century in 1999.

Archived