Parking at BMO

I have been reading the posts at this site for quite a while. I find it informative and on occasion quite funny.

I am headed to the game Saturday (sitting Mid field way high up West side) It has been a while since I lasted visited the evil city. What can I expect to pay for parking at BMO Field?

I am trting to find out if GO would be the cheaper way or not?

I've only seen it at $10 around the stadium

parking by Fort York was $10 as well, it's a tiny bit of a walk, but you avoid the log jam of cars trying to exit.

Try Ontario Place parking as well, I've heard that better getting out, but they might charge the same, especially on match day.

I've only actually parked within the Exhibition grounds, and if you get there early, don't go all the way in or you'll be stuck on the way out.

I think parking in the CNE grounds is $10.00. However, it's a real pain getting out of the parking lot after the game.

You may want to try north of the railway lines. There's a municipal parking lot on Atlantic Avenue (runs south from King Street) that charges $3.00 on weekends. It's an easy walk from there - through the GO Train Station - to the ground. (Just follow everyone else).

Thanks for the information. It will be driving and parking then. The bit about dont park all the way in, I will take under advisment. I am never in a hurry to leave a venue like that. So the shortter walk will be OK.

The Jays are in Town they start at 1pm hopefully they will be done by 4:00 4:30 so there wont be any overlap of traffic.

Oh wait. . . noone goes to jays games.

quote:Originally posted by Niagara Hammer

Thanks for the information. It will be driving and parking then. The bit about dont park all the way in, I will take under advisment. I am never in a hurry to leave a venue like that. So the shortter walk will be OK.

The Jays are in Town they start at 1pm hopefully they will be done by 4:00 4:30 so there wont be any overlap of traffic.

Oh wait. . . noone goes to jays games.

I parked down there for the mid week game versus Benfica. Its 10$ and when compared to other event parking that looks reasonable. But my advise is to wait at least an hour after the game has ended before thinking about leaving.

Archived