Derby (Peschisolido) v West Brom video torrent [R]

sorry to be an arse but I have a slowish connections and I need to know something before I download this. Does Pesch play a good game? I know he doesn't score but does he impress in a (sorry to say this but I'm thinking about my canada comp) flashy way?

What Pesch said.....

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/story?id=434565&cc=5901

.....Asked if he was shocked to have been starting at Wembley, Paul Peschisolido said: 'Absolutely. To be involved in today's game was fantastic.'

The win meant the Canadian striker would be enjoying a double personal celebration after his wife, Karren Brady, secured automatic promotion with Birmingham, of whom she is managing director.

'The celebrations have started in my house that's for sure.'

The 36-year-old had previously experienced defeat in a play-off final when he was a member of the Sheffield United side that went down to a 3-0 defeat to Wolves four years ago.

Asked if today's victory could make up for such heartache, Peschisolido said: 'Absolutely. It's just overwhelming.'.....

quote:Originally posted by Juby

sorry to be an arse but I have a slowish connections and I need to know something before I download this. Does Pesch play a good game? I know he doesn't score but does he impress in a (sorry to say this but I'm thinking about my canada comp) flashy way?

I would like to know the same thing.

Archived