USL Territory Market

That's kind of odd. I guess the market size isin't that great everywhere. But I belive that there is potential in some part to have 2teams with 10k stadiums. For example Vancouver-Surrey both could have them while the Skytrain would be the perfect transportation method of the fans. Otherwise no Derby.....

Now a very hipothetical Question:

Whitecaps USL1

A new team (let's say in Burnaby/Surrey) in USL 2

I read here somewhere that the USL has plans to introduce Relegation once they acheive a certain number of teams. Then in theory we could(a what a dream) end up with 2teams in USL1

Burnaby would not draw well. The majority of fans going to Whitecaps games are from elsewhere. Either way Burnaby would be too close for another team, no matter if it is USL 2. I'd think the closest anybody would want is Kelowna, maybe Chilliwack.

Victoria definitely a USL-1 contender I think they could draw 5k+ per game easily. The problem is the infrastructure....or the lack of it. But otherwise BC could have 2 teams in USL-1 and another 2 in USL-2...

What we need is infrastructure from Top to Bottom to be redone

- Build good pitches

- Build a relationship with the School district...Sponsor school soccer teams in return for first dip in any potential player a program like that would cost roughly 800k for a 10yr commitment. That ain't bad 80k a yr.

Well if I win that 30million this Wednesday I will setup my buisness plan....

Archived