2007 CONCACAF Gold Cup on GOL TV

quote:Originally posted by mrpopulistfutebol

Folks, it looks like that Canada will not be left out in the cold with regards to coverage of the CONCACAF Gold Cup. I saw a commerical on Gol TV Canada today saying they will be showing the whole tournament from June6-June 24th. Any comments?

Our games were already going to be shown on CBC, but this is still sweet. Now we can watch all our rivals play this summer [8D]

Yes, it is true, I believe. I saw the commercial advertising the 2007 CONCACAF Gold Cup on Gol TV Canada, the whole tournament. I am imagining that the Canadian games will still be shown by Rogers Sportsnet and Gol TV will not show those ones. I am not sure. I do know, I believe this is a first that the whole CONCACAF Gold Cup tournament will be availiable to all Canadians on television. Before you would have needed a U.S. Satiliete and watch the tournament in Spanish on Univision. I will email Gol TV Canada to confirm this all.

GOLTV is showing every game of the CONCACAF GOLD CUP. Due to rights issues with Rogers Sportsnet GOLTV will show Canada's matches on a 24 hour delay in the group stage. If Canada does get out of their group they can show Canada's matches live along with Sportsnet.

So between June 6 and July 15, those with GolTV Canada and CBC Country Canada will get every game of the Gold Cup (25 games), Copa America (26) and U20 World Cup (52) — 103 games, about 2.5 per day.

quote:Originally posted by DJT

So between June 6 and July 15, those with GolTV Canada and CBC Country Canada will get every game of the Gold Cup (25 games), Copa America (26) and U20 World Cup (52) — 103 games, about 2.5 per day.

I wish i didn't have a job so i could watch EVERY single one of those! [:P]

Archived