Voyageurs Scarf Order Thread (Scarves are Done!)

Jarrek

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey Jarrek, can I confirm that I still am holding three? I will be in Toronto from July 30th for a few days, and will be in southern Ontario for the following couple of weeks, so it shouldn't be too hard to meet you or somebody else to swap cash for scarves. Thanks!

quote:Originally posted by RJB

Thanks a whole lot for doing this Rudi and Jarrek(and whoever else is involved). I can't wait. For those of us not in Toronto, will our order be shipped to our billing adress?

Hey Jarrek and Rudi, thank you again for taking this on. I'm assuming the scarves are still scheduled for arrival in Toronto tomorrow.

Were you planning on shipping the Edmonton scarves individually or to just one person?

I will let everyone know when the scarves arrive.

Probably not tomorrow, but later in the week.

Like I said in my previous posts, I can't guarantee that we'll have them for the 1st.

I'm not sure what will cost less - Once we get the scarves we'll figure it out.

I will be in Toronto for the Canada-Chile game so I could pick up any other Montreal scarves if anyone else from here has ordered them. If noone from Ottawa is there I could also pick up those scarves though it will probably be July 15th before I am in Ottawa again.

quote:Originally posted by Jarrek

Yes, I'm holding three for you.

You'll be able to pick them up either at one of the games at BMO field, or at my house off the Long Branch Go Station.

Thanks a bunch, Jarrek! We'll talk again as we get closer to the date. As for a TFC game. the only one I will be actually in town for is LA Galaxy which will be next to impossible to get a seat for (some luck, eh?) so I am assuming we won't be meeting for a game. Shame, really.

quote:Originally posted by River City

Thanks.

If it makes it easier for you, I'd be willing to receive the Edmonton area scarves and distribute them. With the U-20 games, I could also distribute scarves to anyone else who is in town.

That would work for me if the scarves came this week. I'd chip in to get some of the scarves expedited to Edmonton. Keep in mind though July 2nd is a stat holiday.

Archived