Voyageurs Scarf Order Thread (Scarves are Done!)

Jarrek

DEADLINE HAS PASSED

You can place an order even if you haven't done so in the preliminary order thread. That topic was just to gauge the interest of the whole project.

Price is $15 Cash, or $16 through PayPal.

This is what you're ordering:

FROM THIS:

voyageursside.jpg

option1.gif

TO THIS:

CanadaScarves.jpg

There will be minor adjustments to text, graphics in order to compensate for the low-resolution output of the fabric scarf.

You have until May 31st to get your money in.

You can order through 3 ways:

PayPal - http://www.thevoyageurs.com/en/index.asp - Click on the link on the homepage - This option will be handled by Rudi.

In Person (Cash) - e-mail me at J P AT N E T D X DOT C O M on how to do this - This option will be handled by me.

I will be collecting cash funds at the WheatSheaf on JUNE 2, 2007.

I may accept other method of payments, please e-mail me for more info.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'll keep a running tally of received payments in this post. I'll usually check the PayPal account at least once a day, so if you've paid and your name doesn't show up here within 24 hours, then please PM me.

PayPal orders received - 96

gwallace76 - 2

Reza - 3

Markus - 1

Justin Kurias - 1

River City - 5

Cheeta - 10

canuck-fan - 1

EZmac - 2

Vancouver Fan - 1

Brent Bellamy - 1

Carl_Valentine - 4

MM2 - 20

YNWA - 5

marktci - 2

sloth8 - 1

Bertuzzi44 - 1

El Hombre - 2

pulsar - 4

neuph - 1

Wilbiks - 1

HamiltonSteelers - 1

Steve - 1

RJB - 2

way2goeh - 1

maccaliam - 1

Splaty - 1

Neil Campbell - 6

dbailey - 4

Grizzly - 2

Rudi - 1

masster - 2

Stam Fountoulakis - 1

BrennanFan - 2

Christopher Adams - 3

And I'll do likewise for Cash payments.

Might as well add myself.

Total: 16

2 - Pawel

4 - Jarrek

2 - Massive Attack

1 - Metro

1 - BhusanBoy

2 - Bill Spiers

1 - Steve

2 - Morrison

1 - sstackho

Edited by - Jarrek on 06/03/2007 12:39:00

quote:Originally posted by Jarrek

Come on people, get your orders in...

Could it be possible that not all of the orders are coming in because this isn't on the main board? I know that was where I went looking for this thread a couple minutes ago.

Just a thought.

Jarrek, since you are the highest admin and you started this thread, you are the only person who can change its location (I just tried - can't do it). So either you moved it without realizing it or there is some sort of problem (to go along with The Ref's missing posts).

What do you mean Shipping Addy is strange?

It costs several dollars to send a scarf from Toronto to Vancouver. And many more if the scarf is going elsewhere around the world. That's why shipping needs to be handled seperately.

quote:Originally posted by Jarrek

What do you mean Shipping Addy is strange?

It costs several dollars to send a scarf from Toronto to Vancouver. And many more if the scarf is going elsewhere around the world. That's why shipping needs to be handled seperately.

sorry, didnt mean to confuse you. We put the neighbourhood on the mailing address but if you put exactly everything what i wrote, there be no probs.. as for the shipping, just curious how much, thats all [:P]

Thanks again for organizing all this again Jarrek and Rudi. I know you guys are probably pretty busy, but I was wondering if I could get the round 2-D Voyageurs logo so I could get a hat done. I'm going to need something to cover my bald dome in Edmonton this summer. After I get one done, i'll see about getting a bulk order together for other people that may want one. If you could e-mail me at wallace_geoff@hotmail.com, I would really appreciate it.

Hey guys! Is it too late to swallow my pride and order three? I am visiting Toronto this summer and will happily buy somebody a beer if they can meet me to swap cash for scarves. Thanks in advance. It's nice to see this project resurrected and I can imagine that it took a lot of work.

Archived