LEE RICHARDSON -- MEMBER OF PARLIAMENT

knowitall

Lee Richardson is a Member of Parliament for Calgary, Alberta.

Lee Richardson M.P. is assisting John Kelly with the allegations contained on his website www.minorsoccer.com outling the corruption within Calgary and Alberta Soccer.

Documents are now within the possession of Lee Richardson M.P. that originated directly from the offices of the Canadian Soccer Association and implicate the Canadian Soccer Association in the cover up of the corruption.

The documents also implicate and call into question the actions of the CSA and specifically the actions of Colin Linford and members of the Executive committee and CSA staff both past and present.

These are serious allegations and are being taken seriously by Lee Richardson M.P.

As stated on this board the CSA receives funding from the Federal Government and I will be forwarding the letter from the Voyageurs to Lee Richardson M.P. at Richardson.L@parl.gc.ca and would encourage others to do the same.

Guest Jeffery S.

knowitall, would you happen to be John Kelly or do you know him?

Just curious. I am asking as Mr. Kelly's excessive dependence on litigation in the past, and tendency to enter into very high-strung polemic with sports organizations and others, would seem to have discredited some of his positions.

If everything is a conspiracy, in the end we have to change all our paradigms and learn to learn happily and carefree in the midst of conspiracy, for the sake of our own sanity.

Don't you think?

I know of John Kelly and I am aware of his allegations, as is the entire Executive of the CSA. I am also aware that what he is stating on his website is accurate and that there are several members of the Executive who believe it also.

I am also aware that John kelly has been having an open dialogue with Colin Linford for the last 5 months.

I am also aware that promises have been made by the Colin Linford on behalf of the CSA that have yet to be fulfilled, and that these same individuals are afraid of opening up Pandoras Box.

I am also aware that none of the individuals or organizations named on John Kellys website have ever gone to court to shut down his website, and or stop him from repeating those allegations.

Just one man's opinion, but this anti-Linford agenda seems misplaced here. Actually, I think a random poll of Voyageurs would confirm a strong support for the president's public positions: WC tested manager, more friendlies, main focus on the MNT, etc. Not too sure what he's up to behind the scenes. Based on the Simoes fiasco, I guess he's struggling. Still, this is a board of supporters. The activists are few and far between. Personally, I'd appreciate if this smear campaigns were moved to a new section for activism/smear campaigns. Again, just one man's opinion. Anybody else?

There are no smear campaigns here, there are just facts, thre is no anti-Linford agenda just a fact that Linford has been having an open dilaogue for 5 months with John Kelly regarding sorting out and invetsigating the allegations associated with his website.

Guest Dave
quote:Originally posted by youllneverwalkalone

Just one man's opinion, but this anti-Linford agenda seems misplaced here. Actually, I think a random poll of Voyageurs would confirm a strong support for the president's public positions: WC tested manager, more friendlies, main focus on the MNT, etc. Not too sure what he's up to behind the scenes. Based on the Simoes fiasco, I guess he's struggling. Still, this is a board of supporters. The activists are few and far between. Personally, I'd appreciate if this smear campaigns were moved to a new section for activism/smear campaigns. Again, just one man's opinion. Anybody else?

Hear, hear!

Moved and Seconded.

All in favour?

quote:Originally posted by youllneverwalkalone

Agreed, except that I'd change "new section" to "new website", and add that the latter should have no connection whatsoever to the supporter's group.

Knowitall:

I'd wager a guess that the vast majority of regular posters on this board spend at least 90% of their posting time supporting the various national teams. The remaining 10% could be whinning. Or it could be taking the piss. Or it could be dealing with posters like yourself.

I appreciate that you've posted some email of some MP. Good work. I'm sure he'll be glad that you've told us about his investigation. My problem is that it's a little out of context. You should go to the general section of the forum and lay out your entire case in a clear and concise manner for those who care. Godspeed. Again, it's one man's opinion, but a) i have no idea wtf you're talking about B) colin linford is okay round these parts right now and jiberish posts aren't going to change that.

Frank Yallop used to be okay around these parts as well, and so did a host of other people, but they arent now. Now they are villified and defamed.

Quick question, have you any idea what is meant by the soccer terms

" Pork Pie supporter" or

" Meat Pie Supporter "

I feel like I should be establishing an over/under on something here, I just can't decide which of the options I should select.

All I know for sure is that I clicked on the link to John Kelly's website and immediately 6 guys emerged from a previously undetected black helicopter to tell me I better not do it again...

Once again you resort to unintelligent gibberish.

I believe it should be a requirement of this board that the posters have to have their age stated after their name.

Mine would be knowitall54 yes that means I am 54 years of age. I also have the intelligence and knowledge that goes with that age. I have been involved in soccer at all levels and I am on speaking terms with a vast number of the hierarchy within Canadian Soccer both past and present.

I am well informed and have been a voyeur of this site for years and have never posted. But I finally thought that this site wanted change and was willing to act instead of whinging and whining but to a certain degree I was wrong.

I will still post, but never again will you get inside information from me, and I will be happy to let you carry on sailing into the unknown without a compass or clue where you are going.

Personally, I feel a real sense of loss at your eminent departure. A lot of other Voyageurs won't give half a toss, but I do. So I'd like to repay you with a real inside tip: "twat54" is still available as a handle if you'd one day like to reintroduce yourself with all this great inside information. I'd sign up now.

Archived