MLS broadcasts ,something fishy

john tv

quote:Originally posted by john tv

David they are either very stupid and or don't care or don't know how to white balance these cameras. You know as well that in the control room as the director you call the shots. You know if cameras show different colours of the same subject no matter what the angle is.Not one of the cameras showed the same green. I am looking forward to the next broadcast and I am just about ready to bet that we will see the same crap again. It is very fishy.

You keep on believing that John. Meanwhile, we'll get the rubber room ready for you.

db

Ok we will have all the Voyageurs be the jury and we will see, and if I am right the rubber is for.....

There is no denying that the colours are totally off and have been for many years of MLS soccer coverage while and other sport involving grass appears to be correct.

I have been observing this for it seems about 4 or so years and complained about it as well. Have not really watched that many games lately and with the involvement of our team I have been. The Toronto FC games I saw appeared to be ok although being in a bar it did not seem to matter. Watching at home I realized that there was a problem. We will see and yes I have quite an expensive TV and it is brand new and yes all other games are correct.

quote:Originally posted by Richard

I must agree, assertions of some grand, fishy conspiracy are just plain ridiculous.

I personally blame it on Kevin Pipe working in conjunction with Bob Lenarduzzi and Saputo. Motivation, Kevin is pissed off he got fired, Bob doesn't want to join a league with Canadian quotas and Saputo wants to prove he was right all along not to join MLS. Saputo also wants the Impact to remain the best team in Canada except for those teams with lots of Americans who beat them in the playoffs. Yes Johntv it is all becoming crystal clear! Richard, you say you want proof, just ask John and proof you will have.

quote:Originally posted by Loud Mouth Soup

You'd think the last thing you'd be thinking about when watching your new team is the colour of the damn grass...

I don't mind the grass but the colours sometimes were not even close to green.In instances it was a dirty muddy grey type of stuff. Specially the close ups were a disaster.I truly believe that people watching this stuff and may not have an affiliation with the team maybe really turned of. It looked really crappy. I am sure I am not the only one that noticed in fact some of you agreed.I feel I am entitled to my opinion obviously and I find it so strange yet maybe typical that these worms again come out of the woodwork.

Oh gosh thanks.Did not see the game tonite,how was the video,if it was on that is , that I even don't know.Busy in my Business I guess,

Hey no 75 who are all the other ones anyway.

Just remember I watched a very distorded broadcast and all you can say is this. Is this really fair no matter how funny you are trying to be.Just give it a thought ok.

Guest speedmonk42

The screen in BMO is amazing.

Fantastic picture. I wonder if I could steal it and set it up in my backyard.

Archived