Canadians abroad: April 20-26, 2007

DJT

Occean is on a roll too, he just scored Lillestrom first goal against Stromsgodset. It's 1-0 after 35 min. BTW, Stromsgodset are playing with 10 men since the 10th minute.

Good to see he's back in form, he should be back in the MNT picture for the GC.

Occean is on a roll too, he just scored Lillestrom first goal against Stromsgodset. It's 1-0 after 35 min. BTW, Stromsgodset are playing with 10 men since the 10th minute.

quote:Originally posted by loyola

That's if Lillestrom let him go to the Gold Cup. It has been said that Rosenborg are furious that they may lose Hirschfeld for up to 5 games. Tromso probably aren't happy that Bernier (and possibly Ademolu) may be gone for the same length of time.

Now I know they can't refuse, but they could make life difficult for them.

That's if Lillestrom let him go to the Gold Cup. It has been said that Rosenborg are furious that they may lose Hirschfeld for up to 5 games. Tromso probably aren't happy that Bernier (and possibly Ademolu) may be gone for the same length of time.

quote:Originally posted by Ivan

Yes, I thought about that for OO. I think that with Friend, Hume, Issey and Radz out of season they could afford to let OO with his club or just call him for the June 2nd game if they're a training camp schedule (I mean if you invite 22-25 players for the new coach knowing that some players like OO won't stay for the GC).

As for Hirsch, I think it's quite important for him to be there if he's our number 1 in the coach mind.

quote:Originally posted by Ivan

Yes, I thought about that for OO. I think that with Friend, Hume, Issey and Radz out of season they could afford to let OO with his club or just call him for the June 2nd game if they're a training camp schedule (I mean if you invite 22-25 players for the new coach knowing that some players like OO won't stay for the GC).

As for Hirsch, I think it's quite important for him to be there if he's our number 1 in the coach mind.

The game ended 1-1, with both teams down to 10 men.

It's early days, but OO is now the second leading scorer in Norway with 3 goals, one behind the leading scorer with Brann (and tied for second with another player from Brann).

The game ended 1-1, with both teams down to 10 men.

It's early days, but OO is now the second leading scorer in Norway with 3 goals, one behind the leading scorer with Brann (and tied for second with another player from Brann).

Simeon Jackson subbed on in minute 76 of Rushden and Diamond's 1-0 win over Northwich. Considering that R and D are out of both the promotion race and relegation battle, could Jackson's lack of playing time today signify a possible transfer at season's end?

Will Johnson played 90 minutes in midfield and scored the first goal in a 3-1 win for Heerenveen reserves over Waalwijk reserves. As mentioned in another thread, Johnson had re-signed with Heerenveen (it had appeared that he would not be getting a new contract) for 2 years, and will be loaned out next season to De Graafschap, who have won promotion from the 2nd tier.

Wagenaar back on the bench for the end of the Den Haag vs Groningen game. It was 3-0 before the game was stopped this weekend due to crowd trouble. Den Haag put one back, 3-1 the final score. Let's hope Josh will play Den Haag last game this weekend before they get relegated.

Guest Jeffery S.

Hutchinson was subbed out just after the half with Copenhagen up 0-2 vs Lyngby. This first leg of the Cup semi final ended 2-3; Atiba's side is home the 2nd leg on May 2, next week.

Archived