TOR @ KC Apr. 25 8:00 pm ET

HOU @ TOR May. 16 7:00 pm ET

TOR @ KC Jul. 1 8:00 pm ET

TOR @ HOU Jul. 15 8:30 pm ET

TOR @ NY Aug. 11 7:30 pm ET

NY @ TOR Oct. 4 7:00 pm ET

TOR @ COL Oct. 7 8:00 pm ET

http://thescore.ca/programs/torontofc/

I'm assuming that the home opener on April 28th will be on CBC.

quote:Originally posted by Gian-Luca

I think so as well - there's got to be some reason for the 12:30pm start time......

iirc, the home opener was originally scheduled for 3:30 pm.

The Saturday afternoon NHL playoff games appear to be at 3:00 pm this year. I think the time change for the TFC game was made because CBC requested it.

quote:Originally posted by Gian-Luca

I think so as well - there's got to be some reason for the 12:30pm start time......

The Saturday afternoon NHL playoff games appear to be at 3:00 pm this year. I think the time change for the TFC game was made because CBC requested it.

quote:Originally posted by Massive Attack

Yup. That's what I've been saying all along.

Stupid CBC, because of thihs change, I'll have to miss the home opener. :(

quote:Originally posted by Massive Attack

quote:Originally posted by Rudi

Don't blame the CBC. This is the doings of Gary Bettman and NBC which has forced the playoff games to Saturday afternoon. CBC is quite upset with this.

Lennie - I forgive you, but please - this will be the last time the words 'Gary Bettman' should appear on this forum. I can't think of a person in sports that I loathe more. I agree... NHL playoff matinee games? What a joke. What are Canadians supposed to watch in the pubs all spring from 7 pm on?

Looking forward to TFC's opener on the CBC at 11:30 am CST.

quote:Originally posted by john tv

I was just informed that Bobby Mc Gowan trashed Toronto FC on his radio show last night. Did anyone hear this as well.

John, its time to start not caring what McClown says. The team is a success inspite of the efforts of this loser and people like Jerkins.

quote:Originally posted by john tv

I was just informed that Bobby Mc Gowan trashed Toronto FC on his radio show last night. Did anyone hear this as well.

Apparently nobody did, which just goes to show you how un-influential & un-important Bob McCown is.

I feel sorry for minus ,but hey freedom of speech does not always apply and rightfully so.I wonder how much longer our Minus ,Cheriot full of fire will last or maybe should be subject to the same resentment as minus was.That Bobby i guess he is loosing his appeal since my buddy seemed to be the only one who heard him spout of again. I realize that Toronto F.C can stand any heat but still this ugly clown has to stop. He should come to one of these bars and enjoy what soccer is really all about.

quote:Originally posted by Loud Mouth Soup

You should call him an 'ugly clown', or any one of the others insults you've used to his face. I'd enjoy watching that.

/internet tough guys are funny

//his ratings are up, by the way.

One of the few things that would ever inspire me to watch the McCown show would be a guest appearance by johntv. That would be classic.

I will put on my yankee accent. If I pretend to be a southern he will croke.

Why are these Americans such racists anyway?

At least he appears to be that way,knocking soccer for no good reason other than that foreign stuff,which I call,.........you get it.

Archived