T FC exibiton games US U17 & Notre Dame & IMG Acad

BigBird

I guess TFC should've said to the USA U-17 "No we won't play you, play another MLS team, we'll have a nice practice instead"?

If one of our NT would play them (like our U-20's), then I would be complaining, but a club side???

And we are speaking of the USA U-17 who can have a game against pretty much any opposition they want, so what's the difference between an NCAA team or any MLS teams?

quote:Originally posted by Free kick

Yes, We have seen an a fair amount of lunatic type complaints over the years on this forum. But I do not know why this should be categorize in the lunatic file. Cripes, its a fair commment, specifically, why is a canadains club team helping a Canadian rival ( who happens to be in the same pool as canada) who could use that vital practise time and preparation to turn around and eliminate canada.

Now is it a big deal? NO, not in my opinion. But its still a fair point would mention in a discussion board. I'll bet that if the roles were reversed and we were talking of a Canadian U17 side versus another foreign club side, there would be many club sides who would have cancelled the game.

Well, perhaps I over-reacted, but my overall sentiment about the forum holds true. Too many mountains being built over molehills.

Archived