Sign in to follow this  
youllneverwalkalone

Mother Of All Canadians Abroad - December 2007

Guest Ed
quote:Originally posted by VPjr

where is the petition?

Can't you read? What is too much is too much.

quote:Originally posted by Ed

Can't you read? What is too much is too much.

I think what he is asking is where on the petition site is the specific petition located? The link above goes to the main petition listing.

Perhaps look before criticizing?

Cheers!

quote:Originally posted by Taoism

I think what he is asking is where on the petition site is the specific petition located? The link above goes to the main petition listing.

Perhaps look before criticizing?

Cheers!

Thank you! I didn't feel like replying to Ed's snarkiness. I clicked on the link 5 times, searched for a CSA petition but found nothing.

Guest Ed

Don't get your panties in a knot boys. You will find the petition when you can provide me with the meaning of 'What is too much is too much'. I was not trying to be smart, rather suggesting that I wouldn't expect to find it anyway.

you should take out

Jason Quezada - Unión Quilpué (Chilean Tercera División Group 5 - Centro Norte) (3)

he does not play there anymore . He is doing freestyle for the red bulls now

I noticed that Reid Fraser is listed as playing with Sheffield Wednesday's U18s. Hes been in Victoria, BC for the last year. I saw him play on Saturday with his div. 1 team in Victoria. He only played 5 minutes, but nevertheless he is definately not playing over in England.

Guest Ed

Confirmed that Alexander Hanne is no longer with Hansa Rostock's youth teams. He is part of Thomas Niendorf's residency camp with the Whitecaps.

I see Hanne is off the list. While you are it it, Mr ynwa, I think I have confirmed that Tomasz Machul (1860 Munich) is capped at the youth level with Poland so can be removed from our list.

I removed Augero from the list because I thought he was not eligible to play for Canada. I recall reading the post about Machul, but my understanding is that he is eligible to play for Canada. If he played in a youth match for Poland, he is still eligible for Canada. So what do you guys think? Is he off the list? I took Vitoria off the list cause he seemed like a real trecherous c-unt spouting off in the papers at World Cup. I assumed, rightly I think, that he will never play for Canada. As for Machul, I have no idea. My inclination is to leave him on the list till he disappears or turns 21.

Guest Ed
quote:Originally posted by youllneverwalkalone

I removed Augero from the list because I thought he was not eligible to play for Canada. I recall reading the post about Machul, but my understanding is that he is eligible to play for Canada. If he played in a youth match for Poland, he is still eligible for Canada. So what do you guys think? Is he off the list? I took Vitoria off the list cause he seemed like a real trecherous c-unt spouting off in the papers at World Cup. I assumed, rightly I think, that he will never play for Canada. As for Machul, I have no idea. My inclination is to leave him on the list till he disappears or turns 21.

Fair enough.

quote:Originally posted by youllneverwalkalone

Not that it's a big deal for me but I think case like Machul should be remove from the list until we have a sign that's he's considering a switch to play for us. That's just my 2 cents.

Two little updates:

- Hampton & Richmond Borough is in Blue Square Conference South, which is the sixth level in England:

http://tonykempster.co.uk/confs.htm

http://www.footballconference.co.uk/Table/FC_League_Table_Page/0,14387,2822,00.html

http://www.confsouth.co.uk/hamptonrichmond.htm

(Not doing half-bad, either :D Godfrey has three on the season including two in a 4-2 doubling of Bognor Regis.)

- The Nationwide Conference National is now called the Blue Square Conference Premier (officially, anyway).

http://www.footballconference.co.uk/

(Simeon Jackson is tied eighth in the league in scoring with nine goals, but only one other person on the team has scored more than a goal)

quote:Originally posted by DC76

Two little updates:

- The Nationwide Conference National is now called the Blue Square Conference Premier (officially, anyway).

(Simeon Jackson is tied eighth in the league in scoring with nine goals, but only one other person on the team has scored more than a goal)

Actually he's up to second in the league with 11 and has over half the club's 21 goals.

quote:Originally posted by DC76

Two little updates:

Actually he's up to second in the league with 11 and has over half the club's 21 goals.