Questions from a Newbie

Baigu

Hello

I am a newbie here, and I must admit, I dont have the greatest knowledge on canadien soccer. I only started to like soccer maybe 2yrs ago. I played as a kid, but stop playing when I turned 13yrs old. Played baseball and hockey instead like most canadien kids.

Anyways, since the World Cup, I really got the hitch to see some soccer. I'd like to see Canada play. I searched all over the net for info on when their next game will be and agains who, but my search were not successfull. When is Canada next match and where? Well when is our next match in Canada, I doubt that we play friendly's here since its winter...

Also, where can I buy Canada's official soccer jersey? I saw it on the Sportcheck's website, but the jersey in 100$ wich I find expensive a bit.

Thanks!

Our next schedule game will be during this summer Gold Cup in the USA. The tournament will be held in June.

We might play some friendlies before the GC. The CSA said that they were looking for a friendly(most likely in Europe) in march during the international dates.

Our U-20 team (junior) will be playing in British Colombia a pair of games against Scotland U-20's in March.

quote:Originally posted by Baigu

Hello

I am a newbie here, and I must admit, I dont have the greatest knowledge on canadien soccer. I only started to like soccer maybe 2yrs ago. I played as a kid, but stop playing when I turned 13yrs old. Played baseball and hockey instead like most canadien kids.

Anyways, since the World Cup, I really got the hitch to see some soccer. I'd like to see Canada play. I searched all over the net for info on when their next game will be and agains who, but my search were not successfull. When is Canada next match and where? Well when is our next match in Canada, I doubt that we play friendly's here since its winter...

Also, where can I buy Canada's official soccer jersey? I saw it on the Sportcheck's website, but the jersey in 100$ wich I find expensive a bit.

Thanks!

The CSA should always be two games ahead in terms of friendlies so that fans looking for a game don't run into dead ends when they look for information.

Archived