Canadians abroad: January 5-11, 2007

DJT

Guest Jeffery S.

Aguiar's Gondomar draws a visit from top flight Belenenses, for the fifth round of the Portuguese Cup (round of 32), scheduled for Jan. 21.

Os Belenenses are in the middle of the top division, much like where Gondomar are a division down.

Guest Jeffery S.
quote:Originally posted by Jeffrey S.

Julian not slated to play tonight in the Cup, Depor vs. Mallorca. Not a problem, as it seems only three starters from the Madrid win will be on the field tonight. Suggests he is being reserved as a league starter, we wish.

Other Depor news has Coloccini once again in transfer rumours, and since the Argentine has been playing defensive mid for Depor, good news if it happens for de Guzman.

And he was not dressed, as reported. Depor won 1-2 away and take the goals and win back to Coruña next week, with a good chance to get into the quarter finals. Julian's rival Juan Rodríguez got a red today so that is just one more reason we should see him starting or close to it this weekend.

quote:Originally posted by beachesl

No, I am not Nicaraguan, I am a WASP who has a contract to work hear for a year. Let me know if you come down to visit your girlfriends family, I will take you out for a beer.

Cool, thanks!

How's the situation down there with Ortega? My g/f's scared he's going to start expropriating property again like in the '80's. Some of the Sandinista's used to harass her dad, and he's ready to leave the country now at a moments notice...

quote:Originally posted by beachesl

No, I am not Nicaraguan, I am a WASP who has a contract to work hear for a year. Let me know if you come down to visit your girlfriends family, I will take you out for a beer.

Cool, thanks!

How's the situation down there with Ortega? My g/f's scared he's going to start expropriating property again like in the '80's. Some of the Sandinista's used to harass her dad, and he's ready to leave the country now at a moments notice...

Archived