Canuck Report: 2006 in Review

JamesW

*FANTASTIC!*

Edit:

Ajax = "Ah-yax"

Begovic = "Begovitch"

PS: I liked the POTY stuff, but the naming of all the players was a bit distracting. Also, maybe you should have set up the Edgar soundbyte (ie, "levelling with 13 to go on a long-range effort".

quote:Originally posted by JamitI did not want to spend too much time on Edgar's goal because I am doing a normal Podcast tomorrow. But maybe I spent too little on it.

I'd say you spent just enough time on it, only if I don't know what Edgar did (ie a long-range equalizer), I have no idea what the highlight is. Setting it up with "Edgar came up with this" could have been a bit more explicit, without getting into the details of the media coverage, etc.

Sorry. Yeah, worked good. Don't know why the podcasts stopped downloading for me, they were working fine untill now.

Getting better. Definately getting better. Must have been a bit of work piecing those sound-bites together but it was sure fun listen.

Speaking of having fun. Enjoy yourself and keep them coming. If you're cool with some of the material I send I'll try to keep it coming. But keep in mind it's your program. You've got final say on what gets used and how. Edit to meet your fancy.

Archived